Help make my new gaming computer

I want the most amazing computer ever and to build it myself, all I will need to know is everything because I am new. But I will learn.

What are the best processor rams for computers? I want it to run really fast and have zero load time, even for games like Skyrim and Fallout 4. Every area must load instantly, waiting is for losers and I don't have time to waste, I'm a busy man.

What kind of monitor is the best? I want something that can be used as multiple display settings. Maybe a really fancy curved display. Also, fully integrated four-color liquid crystal. None of that RGB shit.

When I play Minecraft, ideally everything should generate instantly at the highest available render settings (I will use mods so I can generate quite a massive chunk of land with no visible fade over distance).

I want that weird laser mouse that needs a special pad in just the right orientation so that when my in-laws come over I can flip it over and nothing will work, and I will tell them vaguely they're not doing it right.

And it needs to never get hot, ever. I want to be able to sit through a 36-hour play session on my days off. Right now I am struggling to juggle three computers for this.

Instant load times? Never happening. Never needs to get hot? Custom loop but that'd just dump all the heat (at least 50-60 Celsius) into your room. 

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Outdoor radiators lolololololol

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
    16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • BitFenix Comrade Window Black/
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

5 minutes ago, Existing User said:

I want the most amazing computer ever and to build it myself, all I will need to know is everything because I am new. But I will learn.

What are the best processor rams for computers? I want it to run really fast and have zero load time, even for games like Skyrim and Fallout 4. Every area must load instantly, waiting is for losers and I don't have time to waste, I'm a busy man.

What kind of monitor is the best? I want something that can be used as multiple display settings. Maybe a really fancy curved display. Also, fully integrated four-color liquid crystal. None of that RGB shit.

When I play Minecraft, ideally everything should generate instantly at the highest available render settings (I will use mods so I can generate quite a massive chunk of land with no visible fade over distance).

I want that weird laser mouse that needs a special pad in just the right orientation so that when my in-laws come over I can flip it over and nothing will work, and I will tell them vaguely they're not doing it right.

And it needs to never get hot, ever. I want to be able to sit through a 36-hour play session on my days off. Right now I am struggling to juggle three computers for this.

1) It is physically impossible to have zero loading times-for as long as computers are here, there will be loading.

2) These monitors cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars, and they are not meant for gaming.

3) Nothing can be rendered instantly aswell.

4) Just get a proper mouse. Even you will have problems with kinds of mice that you mentioned.

5) Never hot for 36h? Again, physically impossible.

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

I think you might want to do some more research in the current technology for PCs, since what you are looking for doesn't actually exist (zero loading time, never gets hot). No matter how much money you throw at it, a horse will never become a unicorn.

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

1 minute ago, Djole123 said:

1) It is physically impossible to have zero loading times-for as long as computers are here, there will be loading.

2) These monitors cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars, and they are not meant for gaming.

3) Nothing can be rendered instantly aswell.

4) Just get a proper mouse. Even you will have problems with kinds of mice that you mentioned.

5) Never hot for 36h? Again, physically impossible.

1) Well,  not really zero, but as close to say, a fifth of a second as possible. Something that I wouldn't ever notice. With the new advances in microprocessing units, I'm sure this is a relatively easy feat, though I may have to put several quad-core units together, eventually it will work.

2) It will look amazing. My dream is to have a display covering the back wall where the window is, I hate that window and it would be a good idea to have it be a touch screen monitor as well.

3) It doesn't have to load it well, just load it. 

5) That's okay. I live in a very cold area and can just open the window to invite in the deathly cold whenever needed.

5 minutes ago, martward said:

I think you might want to do some more research in the current technology for PCs, since what you are looking for doesn't actually exist (zero loading time, never gets hot). 

Yeah I just read that Google made a quantum computer and since it operates faster than light with entanglement, it loads faster then it is processed, so I understand, plus soon these units will become available for normal people like you and your sister to buy, yes it will be expensive but imagine playing a game and finishing it as it loads, it will be amazing.

8 minutes ago, martward said:

a horse will never become a unicorn.

Buy an ice cone and clue it to the horse's forehead! =D

@Existing User, load time heavily depends on your SSD/HDD. You can throw 10k on only those parts and you will still not get instant boot time. It always takes a few seconds. A fifth of a second is really utopian. 

EDIT: Read the part about quantum computers... look at the history of the PC and how long it took to be commercially available for households as well as being feasible. So it won't be "soon". Additionally to that the quantum computer made is in its early stages and really simple.

1 minute ago, domix said:

load time heavily depends on your SSD/HDD. You can throw 10k on only those parts and you will still not get instant boot time. It always takes a few seconds. A fifth of a second is really utopian. 

Why spend 10 grandbucks when I have 10,000 grandbucks, sure it will cost as much as my house but in reality, what I am paying for is faster load time. I want proof this can't happen because I have been thinking about it and the way a processor works, it has to be attached to a cpu on the motherboard, so if I attach many motherbords and cpus, eventually there will be so little load time.

25 minutes ago, Existing User said:

SNIP

What you're looking for doesn't exist and will not exist for many decades if ever. Unless some MAJOR breakthrough in technology happen. 

Even if you were to throw 1 million for a PC, you wouldn't get even close to what you want. 

1 minute ago, Existing User said:

Why spend 10 grandbucks when I have 10,000 grandbucks, sure it will cost as much as my house but in reality, what I am paying for is faster load time. I want proof this can't happen because I have been thinking about it and the way a processor works, it has to be attached to a cpu on the motherboard, so if I attach many motherbords and cpus, eventually there will be so little load time.

You can't have multiple motherboards in one system (one OS and all). And Quantum computing won't be for commercial use for multiple years, since it's pretty hard to cool to the right temperature and to write code for. 

PSU tier list // Motherboard tier list // Community Standards 

My System:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte RTX 3060TI Gaming OC ProFractal Design Meshify C TG, 2x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200MHz, MSI B450 Gaming Plus MaxSamsung 850 EVO 512GB, 2TB WD BlueCorsair RM850x, LG 27GL83A-B

Why can't I have multiple motherboards?

See, the way I understand it is this, the motherboard lets all of the other parts talk to each other correctly, if they're using the same language (OS, I use Vista because it's the best) then they can all understand each other. What I need is to create essentially a motherboard for the motherboards, maybe about 10-20 motherboards altogether, and they will talk to the big board, the mother motherboard if you will. Once this is complete, everything else will just be standard parts, though I may have to build my own case.

The hardest part of all of this is going to be finding a proper power supply, all the extra parts are going to be a big deal and I won't have enough backup batteries to run this nonstop.

• 4 weeks later...

PHASE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AMD is bringing DDR5 to the mainstream with their all new FX 8450 and FX 9690 Zen processors. Check out the link in the video description to learn more."

• CPU
    Intel Core i5 4690K
  • Motherboard
    MSI Z87-I Mini-ITX
  • RAM
    16gb Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
  • GPU
  • CHANGING 
  • Case
  • BitFenix Comrade Window Black/
  • Corsair 250D
  • Storage
    Hectron X1 60gb SSD "The China", Hitachi 500gb 7200rpm
  • PSU
    Corsair TX650
  • Cooling
    Hyper TX3
  • Keyboard
    AULA F2012 Mechanical

On 17/05/2016 at 7:13 PM, Existing User said:

Why can't I have multiple motherboards?

See, the way I understand it is this, the motherboard lets all of the other parts talk to each other correctly, if they're using the same language (OS, I use Vista because it's the best) then they can all understand each other. What I need is to create essentially a motherboard for the motherboards, maybe about 10-20 motherboards altogether, and they will talk to the big board, the mother motherboard if you will. Once this is complete, everything else will just be standard parts, though I may have to build my own case.

The hardest part of all of this is going to be finding a proper power supply, all the extra parts are going to be a big deal and I won't have enough backup batteries to run this nonstop.

Now we know they're a troll. Vista? haha

2 hours ago, BringBackLCT said:

PHASE CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vaporchill! old times!! Come back.....