iPhone 6 or 6 plus?

I'm getting an iPhone because *1 I'm getting a Mac* and *2 windows phone is a pain in the rear end to connect a pebble to (Have it connected to an android tablet I had laying around)*. So which should I get?

P.S. I have abnormally large hands for an adolescent, so keep that in mind.

I know you probably get this a lot, but try an Android first. The new Marshmallow dist is freaking incredible.

Also, I love your profile gif.

CPU i5 4670k
 Motherboard MSI Z87 MPOWER 
RAM DDR3, 16GB

GPU XFX R9 390x

Case Raidmax Vampire (Soon to be MasterCase Pro 5)

Storage WD10EZEX-00KUWA0

PSU EVGA 220-G2-0750-XR 80 PLUS GOLD 750W

Display(s) LG 29UM67 (Ultrawide 29in)

Keyboard HAVIT HV-KB380L

Mouse Redragon Perdition

Sound Extremely old, deliciously sexy Harman Kardons

Operating System W10, VMs of El Capitan, W7, WXP, and Unix

What about Android?

Seriously though, I mean if a 5.5" phone fits in your hand comfortably go for that by all means.

For me a 5" (or so) phone fits in my hands nicely but I would be okay with a 5.5" phone.
So that being that. Technically the 6/6S Plus is a bit better than the 6/6S. Mostly on battery life.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

I would recommend giving Android a shot (I much prefer it over iOS), but if you are set on getting an iPhone, go to an Apple store and hold the two devices. Decide which one is more comfortable/useful for you.

2 minutes ago, Cralineleader said:

I know you probably get this a lot, but try an Android first. The new Marshmallow dist is freaking incredible.

Android Doze, is what I think you mean?

If so yeah, I have a Galaxy S6, 32GB from Verizon (SM-G920V) that got the update for Marshmallow about a month or so ago, and I like Android Doze. It's kinda cool I might be able to get my phone to full on Friday evening and have some juice left by Sunday but that's because I tend to not use my phone that much over the weekends.

I know! Android is incredible, but I made a decision to go apple ever since I got a Mac and was jaw dropped by how beautiful the OS was. I love android as much as the other guy (I have about 5 devices *some broken* laying around) my first phone was an HTC Droid Incredible 2, hence why HTC is still my favorite phone company to this day!

P.S. I actually don't get that allot, I get "Switch to iPhone, You wont regret it!" more.

Iphone 6 and 6s have pitiful battery life, just so you are aware.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

I don't have a ton of experience of apple Iphones, but I have used a one plus one for over a year and its roughly the size of the 6s+ and I loved having the extra size of the phone. I am Im now using a huawei honnor seven for the past month, which is a little smaller (5.5 inch vs 5.2inch screens) and I really notice the difference and would really like the extra space back again. I would also say I have medium to even small hands for a guy as well.

3 minutes ago, Master Jorn said:

I know! Android is incredible, but I made a decision to go apple ever since I got a Mac and was jaw dropped by how beautiful the OS was. I love android as much as the other guy (I have about 5 devices *some broken* laying around) my first phone was an HTC Droid Incredible 2, hence why HTC is still my favorite phone company to this day!

P.S. I actually don't get that allot, I get "Switch to iPhone, You wont regret it!" more.

Which OS are you referring to? MacOS or iOS? Android phones work fine with MacOS.

Edit: If the whole reason you want an iPhone is to sync it to iTunes, then I see why you may want an iPhone. Keep in mind, however, there are many equal-quality backup options for Android phones (either built-in or in the play store).

1 minute ago, Master Jorn said:

Yeah, iOS on mobile is very different from OSx, though. If you want to do anything fun/creative with your phone, it won't be great.

This being said, if you just want a phone and don't want to think that much about it, iPhones are great. I got one for my father for his birthday because he's a newbie user and it's perfect for him because he doesn't want any extra options. The average user does well with iOS, but if you feel like doing anything more than the average user would do, you won't get that much out of iOS.

I got a 6P after spending a while jumping between iOS and KitKat devices, and I can't seperate myself. I've gotten into specialty android theming, and my marks are insanity. My phone, even when I'm using it all the time, lasts for 2 days.

CPU i5 4670k
RAM DDR3, 16GB

GPU XFX R9 390x

Storage WD10EZEX-00KUWA0

Keyboard HAVIT HV-KB380L

Mouse Redragon Perdition

4 minutes ago, Master Jorn said:

Lol one of my first phones was an HTC Droid Incredible 2.

I could understand that, I for one still kinda like OS X... I liked it better during the OS X Lion and OS X Mountain Lion days...

Though for iOS, I think right after Jellybean I started liking Android a bit more than iOS. I think Project Butter for Jellybean was really good. So yeah... There's that.

Mac OS is what I'm talking about, I know they do, but I want something new, I haven't had an iOS device since my ipod 4g I got over 4 years ago , But since I have a Windows Phone (HTC One M8) Its a pain in the @$$ to sync the thing to Mac (Still have nightmares).

2 minutes ago, Cralineleader said:

Yeah, iOS on mobile is very different from OSx, though. If you want to do anything fun/creative with your phone, it won't be great.

This being said, if you just want a phone and don't want to think that much about it, iPhones are great. I got one for my father for his birthday because he's a newbie user and it's perfect for him because he doesn't want any extra options. The average user does well with iOS, but if you feel like doing anything more than the average user would do, you won't get that much out of iOS.

I got a 6P after spending a while jumping between iOS and KitKat devices, and I can't seperate myself. I've gotten into specialty android theming, and my marks are insanity. My phone, even when I'm using it all the time, lasts for 2 days.

Had I not gone with Verizon, I probably would've tried to get a Nexus 5X. I don't know what carrier I would've had it on. It would've either had been the same carrier I had my Moto G (2014) on... I had it on Family Mobile, or T-Mobile...

Regardless I have a Galaxy S6 on Verizon now, and I like it. Verizon has pretty good service/coverage...

Though yeah, I agree iOS is great for the average user. Even though I hate to see it as such. It is a lot easier for the average John or Sally to pick up and set up and use than Android.

14 minutes ago, Master Jorn said:

I'm getting an iPhone because *1 I'm getting a Mac* and *2 windows phone is a pain in the rear end to connect a pebble to (Have it connected to an android tablet I had laying around)*. So which should I get?

P.S. I have abnormally large hands for an adolescent, so keep that in mind.

Quite frankly, I'm done with Apple. They've given me too much of a headache in the 10 months that I've had the iPhone 6 and I'm switching to the LG G5 the first chance I get. It really all dumbs down to what you're looking for in a phone. Android is absolutely famous for their customization and being the #1 phone OS but Apple has really well rounded apps with their own products. If you're truly adamant about sticking with iOS and Apple, I'd wait for the iPhone 7 to come out considering that the 6S came out 3 months after I got mine.

Ever since frontier bought the CA lines of Verizon, Its gone to $#!t, My parents are going to switch at some point, Meaning my Verizon One M8 will be useless (But seriously, Frontier is complete garbage.)

1 minute ago, Master Jorn said:

Ever since frontier bought the CA lines of Verizon, Its gone to $#!t, My parents are going to switch at some point, Meaning my Verizon One M8 will be useless (But seriously, Frontier is complete garbage.)

By CA, I'm guessing you mean California?

That's dumb. Regardless. In Minnesota (and Wisconsin), Verizon is pretty good. I rarely lose service in less populated areas. It's fast and generally pretty good.

3 minutes ago, StrikerX1360 said:

Quite frankly, I'm done with Apple. They've given me too much of a headache in the 10 months that I've had the iPhone 6 and I'm switching to the LG G5 the first chance I get. It really all dumbs down to what you're looking for in a phone. Android is absolutely famous for their customization and being the #1 phone OS but Apple has really well rounded apps with their own products. If you're truly adamant about sticking with iOS and Apple, I'd wait for the iPhone 7 to come out considering that the 6S came out 3 months after I got mine.

I'm on a tight budget of a adolescent with no job, thriving on birthday and Christmas money, so a used iPhone 6 will do (also I don't need an 6s or 7)

I would wait for the iPhone 7 to be honest... but if you want one now, get the iPhone 6/6S Plus (which ever model you can afford) if you want a large phone. Get a smaller phone if you plan to use it more as an MP3 player, as it will smaller device in your pocket, and you can get an arm case holder thingy when you do your runs or at the gym. It will be awkward a large device and annoying.

Just now, Master Jorn said:

I'm on a tight budget of a adolescent with no job, thriving on birthday and Christmas money, so a used iPhone 6 will do (also I don't need an 6s or 7)

It sounds like you're set on them. My only advice is to look up information on knock offs, because there's going to be a lot of them swimming around in the market. My mother picked one up off Craigslist and ended up getting a flash of Android made to look like iOS.

CPU i5 4670k
RAM DDR3, 16GB

GPU XFX R9 390x

Storage WD10EZEX-00KUWA0

Keyboard HAVIT HV-KB380L

Mouse Redragon Perdition

I'd be more than happy to sell it to you. But also being on a tight budget of an adolescent with no job, thriving on birthday and Christmas money, I can't really hand it over right now. It'd cost me more to end the contract now and switch to the G5 than it would to suffer another year and just wait ;(

Yes, I am a filthy Californian, but Verizon used to be good... Until Frontier, just search "frontier" on google and feel the anger of all the people that got screwed over.    

No, it will definitely be used as a phone, but I will use it to play music.

Nah, I found some EBay listings that fit my criteria, But I'll have to wait till the end of the year, since I am an adolescent with the budget of birthday and Christmas money. 

3 minutes ago, Master Jorn said:

Yes, I am a filthy Californian, but Verizon used to be good... Until Frontier, just search "frontier" on google and feel the anger of all the people that got screwed over.    

Thank the FSM that Frontier Communications doesn't seem to have any presence in Minnesota?

It looks like Frontier is only after the FIOS stuff from Verizon in California, Texas and Florida. Fios as far as I'm aware isn't in Minnesota. Also I haven't found anything about Frontier's service so idk.

8 minutes ago, Cralineleader said:

It sounds like you're set on them. My only advice is to look up information on knock offs, because there's going to be a lot of them swimming around in the market. My mother picked one up off Craigslist and ended up getting a flash of Android made to look like iOS.

I already got that taken care of! *hehehehehe*