Unigine Valley & Heaven Error: "Cannot Find browser_x86.exe" On Startup

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with this please. I recently did a full format and reinstall of my OS (Win7 x64). Everything is now installed and up to date, yet, when I install and try to run Unigine Valley and Heaven, I receive an error on startup: "Windows cannot find 'browser_x86'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, then try again".

I've tried 3 uninstalls and reinstalls of both apps, doing complete shutdowns in between, and I've checked in the install folders and 'browser_x86' is present as it should be, yet it fails to launch every time.

Anyone got any ideas as I've used both these apps pretty much since they released and I've never experienced an issue, so I'm stumped :/
Appreciate the help.

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

Make sure you don't have Internet Explorer uninstalled under Windows features, because after finishing the benchmark it makes an HTML report that it tries to open using Internet Explorer

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

1 minute ago, DXMember said:

Make sure you don't have Internet Explorer uninstalled under Windows features, because after finishing the benchmark it makes an HTML report that it tries to open using Internet Explorer

Oh crap! I don't have Internet Explorer disabled in Windows Features, I actually have it completely removed using RT 7 Lite, so I can't just enable it, it physically doesn't exist :( That's weird because whenever it finishes a run, it always opens in Firefox anyway, even if IE is installed.

Is there any way around this, like pointing Valley/Heaven to an alternative browser???

Thank you for the super quick reply by the way, much appreciated.

Build: "The Cake Is A Lie" - (Portal 2 Theme)  Wall Mounted (in a ThermalTake Core P8 all sides removed)  Ryzen 5900X • 64GB Team Group Dark Pro (B-Dies) 3600MHz CL16 • ASUS X570-E Gaming • EK Quantum Plexi Monoblock  MSI RTX 3090 Suprim X  EK Quantum Plexi Block  2TB Samsung 980 Pro Gen4 NVME  8TB Samsung 870 QVO  Corsair RM 850X 2x EK P480M Radiators   PrimoChill Fittings  2x D5 Pumps  Monsoon MMRS Pump Housing  2x HeatKiller Tube 200 Reservoirs  

3 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

Oh crap! I don't have Internet Explorer disabled in Windows Features, I actually have it completely removed using RT 7 Lite, so I can't just enable it, it physically doesn't exist :( That's weird because whenever it finishes a run, it always opens in Firefox anyway, even if IE is installed.

Is there any way around this, like pointing Valley/Heaven to an alternative browser???

Thank you for the super quick reply by the way, much appreciated.

What's an "RT 7 Lite" ?? Are you sure you can't just go back to Windows Features and install it again?

I'm not sure, in my experience Unigine always launches the HTML associated default program. You can try going to Windows Default Programs in Control Panel and make sure you have the associations correct.

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

3 hours ago, DXMember said:

What's an "RT 7 Lite" ?? Are you sure you can't just go back to Windows Features and install it again?

I'm not sure, in my experience Unigine always launches the HTML associated default program. You can try going to Windows Default Programs in Control Panel and make sure you have the associations correct.

RT 7 Lite -- is an awesome app that extracts the Windows image (ISO), then allows you to see every feature and component within Windows, even all the backend stuff you normally wouldn't know was there. It then shows you exactly what things do, what's needed and what's not, so you can simply untick the junk you don't want nor need, like Fax and Floppy support as it's 2016, and remove it. Also integrate all your drivers, apps, programs and the 250+ 6 years worth of updates and recompile the ISO so when you do a reinstall, it's faster, everything is up to date and installed already, plus all the junk is removed to save drive space and having a lot less processes needlessly running in the background 24/7.

It really does make a difference, Windows runs and boots faster and smoother, a lot less rubbish running in the background, the entire Windows install only takes up 5-6GB instead of 20+GB.

Anyway, I'll have a look in the default programs and see what's there.

2 minutes ago, Euphoria said:

RT 7 Lite -- is an awesome app that extracts the Windows image (ISO), then allows you to see every feature and component within Windows, even all the backend stuff you normally would know was there. It then shows you exact what things do what, what's needed and what's not, so you can simply untick the junk you don't want nor need, like Fax and Floppy support as it's 2016, and remove it. Also integrate all your drivers, apps, programs and the 250+ 6 years worth of updates and recompile the ISO so when you do a reinstall, it's faster, everything is up to date and installed already, plus all the junk is removed to save drive space and having a lot less processes needlessly running in the background 24/7.

It really does make a difference, Windows runs and boots faster and smoother, a lot less rubbish running in the background, the entire Windows install only takes up 5-6GB instead of 20+GB.

Anyway, I'll have a look in the default programs and see what's there.

kewl

Well it seems all windows default program associations for anything relating to browsers are set correctly to use Firefox, I even tried installing Chrome and Firefox x86 too, but still nothing, absolutely no Unigine software will run without IE being installed. I can't even find a Unigine product support email to ask them directly, only support emails I can find are for advertising and job stuff :(

So I'm s**t out of luck. God damn you Micro$oft!

If anyone knows or comes up with a way to force Valley or Heaven to look for any other browser Except IE, I would be eternally grateful. There must be something is it's configs or dll's that would work :/