New YouTube comment system is finally here!

JanusBananus

The new system allows for more organized and easy to read comments. 

“The grand idea is to try and turn these one-off comments into conversations that you really care about,” said Matt McLernon, a spokesperson for YouTube.

Hopefully this allows users to communicate easier with each other.

Source: Here

CPU: i5 4670K, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB, GPU: Asus 280X, Case: Fractal Design XLR2, SSD: 840 evo 120GB, HDD: 2x 1TB Seagate, PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo

what does that mean exactly????

i see no change to the comments

can u upload pictures???

It is present on this channel page at the moment

CPU: i5 4670K, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB, GPU: Asus 280X, Case: Fractal Design XLR2, SSD: 840 evo 120GB, HDD: 2x 1TB Seagate, PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo

Wow... seriously Google that is such a desperate way of getting more people to use Google+ and it will probably try and force you to change your user name on YouTube just like it did before... quite disappointing if you ask me :/

Wow... seriously Google that is such a desperate way of getting more people to use Google+ and it will probably try and force you to change your user name on YouTube just like it did before... quite disappointing if you ask me :/

Yeah it's kind of pathetic, but maybe its a price to pay for a functioning comment system.

Yeah it's kind of pathetic, but maybe its a price to pay for a functioning comment system.

Maybe... but a lot of people will be disappointed since it is preventing us from being anonymous which is valued by a large amount on the internet and making people to create an Google+ account is a bit suckish... I deleted it because of the reason that it kept trying to sync with my YouTube account and as it seems from the link that you have provided in the 2nd post everyone has their real life names as usernames.

Except the player is broken, which is what YouTube is used for.

Have you tried youtube center? It's pretty awesome

Gone are the days of "FIRST".

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

That does look cleaner, but still wow. One of the few changes done to Youtube's layout that doesn't make me want to smack the CEO of Google. I kinda wish Youtube just stuck to it's original format instead of trying too hard with various UI changes, though.

This has needed to happen for quite some time. I enjoy Google+ and I think that this will help a bit with shit comments being held accountable. I'd really rather see a reddit-style comment system, but beggars can't be choosers.

This has needed to happen for quite some time. I enjoy Google+ and I think that this will help a bit with shit comments being held accountable. I'd really rather see a reddit-style comment system, but beggars can't be choosers.

Yeah I hope this cuts down on some of the spam and/or troll comments

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

I definitely agree with you, a reddit comment system would be much better.

Google might make me sign up for a Google+ account, but that doesn't mean I'm going to use it.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-6700K, ASUS Z170-A, ASUS STRIX GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 512 GB Samsund 840 Pro, Seasonic X series 650W PSU, Fractal Design Define R4, 2x5TB HDD

Hypervisor 1: Intel Xeon E5-2630L, ASRock EPC612D8, 16GB DDR4 ECC RAM, Intel RT3WB080 8-port RAID controller plus expansion card, Norco RPC-4020 case, 20x2TB WD Red HDD

Other spare hypervisors: Dell Poweredge 2950, HP Proliant DL380 G5

Laptops: ThinkPads, lots of ThinkPads