Evga gtx 1080 vs gigabyte vs zotac vs inno3d

jusxusfanatic

Uhm yeah, time to dust off the old crystal ball?

CPU: 6700k 4.6Ghz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X MB: MSI Gaming M5 PSU: Evga 750 G2 Case: Phanteks EVOLV 

3 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

Oh my god they aren't even out yet. Wait until they are and then decide.

Haha i was toooo excited.  Thanks

woopwoop

My crystal ball tells me that the inno3d will be the best. Don't ask for the reasons either, the crystal only talks to ME!

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz

Going off the currently released 900 series, take Gigabyte off the list and get the cheapest of the 3.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

They are all Founders Edition Reference coolers and extra $100 dollars i doubt you will see the MSRP price for months.

3 minutes ago, Jaggsta said:

They are all Founders Edition Reference coolers and extra $100 dollars i doubt you will see the MSRP price for months.

Yea i know~

woopwoop

1 minute ago, jusxusfanatic said:

Yea i know~

then you should be asking which one has the best customer service since they are the exact same graphics card if you have to RMA it within the 3 year warranty.

7 minutes ago, Jaggsta said:

Agree!

Just cause there are many "excited" people that even pay extra to get a reference card.

BTW, good marketing idea to cover up the slower production of GDDR5X VRAM (atleast for the 1080), by scare off/hold out people(or maybe excite people because of fancy new "founders edition", must be awsome cost 100$ extra) and even make extra profit on these who buy early.

26 minutes ago, Narnash said:

Agree!

Just cause there are many "excited" people that even pay extra to get a reference card.

BTW, good marketing idea to cover up the slower production of GDDR5X VRAM (atleast for the 1080), by scare off/hold out people(or maybe excite people because of fancy new "founders edition", must be awsome cost 100$ extra) and even make extra profit on these who buy early.

Yeah people don't even realize this scheme you won't see these MSRP cards at launch nobody would buy the $100 more cards when you can buy exact same card for MSRP.