Bose QC 25 vs Beats Studio 1.0

OkLoL

Which headphones are better, comfortable, clear music? Bose QC 25 vs Beats Studio 1.0

I'd say the Bose. I'd like to point out that sound is completely subjective, so some people might think the Beats are better, and others the Bose. Ultimately it comes down to your personal preference.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

2 hours ago, neonfirefox said:

Which headphones are better, comfortable, clear music? Bose QC 25 vs Beats Studio 1.0

Neither is really great strictly for music listening. Where are you going to be using these? What music are you going to be listening to? What is your budget?

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

if you need isolation get the bose, since the studio 1.0 is utter shit and belongs in a trashcan. If you don't need the ANC get normal headphones.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

9 hours ago, neonfirefox said:

Get the qc 25, due to better isolation and better noise canceling results than the studios. 

[Music]

~Westone 4R(Reshelled) ~AKG K3003 ~AudioEngine A2+/White

[PC]

~Intel i5 6600K ~MSI Z170 Krait Gaming ~Sapphire Nitro R9 380X ~G.Skill RIPJAWS 8GB ~Seasonic G Series 650W ~CoolerMaster Seidon 120V Plus ~NZXT H440/White