Thats why you don't buy a $35 case

What?

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

that will take you like maybe 30 minutes. The time to drive to the store return your case and buy a new one. Then drive back home.

Intel i7-5820k OC'ed to 4.2GHz @1.225 V; w/ Corsair H110i GTX2x Asus Strix 980ti's; Asus Rampage V Extreme; 16GB (2x8GB) Crucial Ballistics GDDR4 RAM; EVGA 1000P2 psu

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/8608142 boost clock of 1493MHz

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/jjar35/saved/#view=ghCWGX + 43" 4k Vizio M-Series TV

Thats why I bought an S340 :P

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

what case is it? and i dont see why you need to undo anything to plug in a GPU 

That's why I always suggest buying a case that you can grow in >.<

If computers have no doors or fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Um, you shouldn't need to undo most of that. I see a noctua voltage resistor and some other non-PCIE related cables. All you need to do is unplug the PCIE power cables from your current GPU. That's it. Nothing to do with the case

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

what case is it? and i dont see why you need to undo anything to plug in a GPU 

It's a Thermaltake H22 non side window version

2 minutes ago, afyeung said:

Um, you shouldn't need to undo most of that. I see a noctua voltage resistor and some other non-PCIE related cables. All you need to do is unplug the PCIE power cables from your current GPU. That's it. Nothing to do with the case

My old GPU was a 750ti and had no power cables so I never ran them but now since I bought a new GPU I have to run the cable now

I don't see the issue there like 7 total cables I could have that graphics card run in 5 min and thoughts cables managed

10 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

My old GPU was a 750ti and had no power cables so I never ran them but now since I bought a new GPU I have to run the cable now

ohh. makes sense! Are the cables covering the plug ins for PCIE power?

Current PC: Origin Millennium- i7 5820K @4.0GHz | GTX 980Ti SLI | X99 Deluxe 

ooooooookay then

I mean, I have a far more spaghetti build in an OEM mATX case...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

15 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

It's a Thermaltake H22 non side window version

They're quite easy to build in once you know how - work use them as a standard case for our system builders. Just don't attempt to cable much behind the tray. Run the EPS connector under the motherboard itself.

2 minutes ago, afyeung said:

ohh. makes sense! Are the cables covering the plug ins for PCIE power?

yah theres a big clump of them right infront of the PSU where I need to plug in the cable the clump is there because I don't have room to run the extra molex cable for the 3 fans I cant hook up to the motherboard because my motherboard only has 2 fan headers

You should see my case that my parents bought for me...its one of those all acrylic no wiring management at all cases...

The right side of my case consists of a bunch of taped down wires...only option... -_-

Spoiler

acrylic-case-3.jpg

Mine has little plastic blocks in the corners though instead of those wavy corners. It seems like this case is sold by like...5 different people, with slight variations.