Love hardware, don't game.

I used to game a lot, but these days I just don't get much enjoyment out of it.  It is common for me to buy a new game, play it for an hour or two and never touch it again.  I don't know why.

I still love building computers and buying the latest hardware.  Even if I'll never use it for much other than office work and Youtube.  Anybody else the same way?

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

yeap, stopped gaming lately

nothing caught my interest `-`

havent really been gaming since i bought a proper gaming desktop

just using it to fold for now lol

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I've pre-ordered an Oculus Rift, and I'll probably buy a GTX 1080.  I'm hoping I'll enjoy it enough to actually get some use out of it...  

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

12 minutes ago, CostcoSamples said:

I used to game a lot, but these days I just don't get much enjoyment out of it.  It is common for me to buy a new game, play it for an hour or two and never touch it again.  I don't know why.

I still love building computers and buying the latest hardware.  Even if I'll never use it for much other than office work and Youtube.  Anybody else the same way?

Start Getting into Videoograpgy and then video editing. That'll get some use of your hardware.

Same here and just overall not big into playing video games, I have fun building systems for business/workstation style applications since I find them to be used for more "important" reasons. I guess that's were I find my interest in computers to an extent. I also just tend to dislike most modern games and gaming communities (not to be rude). I guess I'm just overall boring :P

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City

Some people are really passionate about it, but gaming as an interest does take up a lot of time. But I'm an enthusiast about tech and games fall into the category, although its more like entertainment. There are so many different platforms and so many different games its hard to come to an agreement, some find it more interesting than others.. I read the tech news sites and the magazines, its fun basically consider it a hobby more than anything..