Gaming pc without a harddrive for 700€

Hello.

I am looking into buying a new pc, as mine, after 8 years of intense use, is starting to feel its age.
I'm gonna buy this pc sometime during the summer, with about 700€(Equals $800) to spend. My current rig has a gtx 750 1gb, and a Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD. I am keeping the SSD for my next rig, and I have enough HDD's, so that's no problem. I am thinking of keeping my gtx 750 and save for a new graphics card sometime during the winter, but after seeing the battlefield 1 trailer, I doubt I'll do that. 

I am not looking into any colorscheme in particular, and i would prefer case without a window, and use the extra money on performance.

I'll use this pc mainly for, battlefield 1, where I would like high graphics never dipping below 60, and CS:GO where I want constant 300+ fps, and webbrowsing.

Now the CS:GO part, I think will be no problem, and noone is sure about how Battlefield 1 is gonna run, but if it turns out I can't afford a good enough pc, Ill just save some more.

-M

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£162.00 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£91.10 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£23.99 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£31.98 @ Amazon UK) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.46 @ Amazon UK) 
Case: NZXT S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£54.52 @ CCL Computers) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.98 @ Novatech) 
Total: £614.03

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6400 2.7GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€179.93 @ Mindfactory) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-HDV Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€62.72 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (€30.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB Double Dissipation Video Card  (€323.24 @ Mindfactory) 
Case: Nanoxia DS1WIB ATX Mid Tower Case  (€19.51 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: XFX TS 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (€66.46 @ Mindfactory) 
Total: €682.85
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-10 13:34 CEST+0200

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Why 300FPS on csgo? 150 fps is good enough if you have a 144hz monitor...

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

Nvm im a derp, i thought it said 800...

Hermans post is a fine build, altho take the TS gold instead as its a few euros more but gold certified.

and wait with the GPU until benchmarks from Nvidia and AMD is out for the new cards

CPU: 6700k 4.6Ghz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X MB: MSI Gaming M5 PSU: Evga 750 G2 Case: Phanteks EVOLV 

Here you go. Price is in USD, so just get the same parts from your local store.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($194.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($53.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston FURY 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($30.69 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($317.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: Fractal Design Tesla R2 500W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $719.62
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-10 07:54 EDT-0400

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

20 minutes ago, Clonzoo said:

Why 300FPS on csgo? 150 fps is good enough if you have a 144hz monitor...

Because more FPS in CSGO=the FPS displayed is the most recently rendered frame instead of something that could have already been rendered for a good few milliseconds :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

10 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Because more FPS in CSGO=the FPS displayed is the most recently rendered frame instead of something that could have already been rendered for a good few milliseconds :D 

Ohh yeah... Thats gonna help you land those headshots.. I get it. xD

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

Just now, Clonzoo said:

Ohh yeah... Thats gonna help you land those headshots.. I get it. xD

:D...like ovbiously all of the casuals are going to require that extra 5ms to get dem kills...

Anways, back to the topic. The builds thats been posted here is fine. I'd give them a thumbs up. But if you wanna enjoy all them fps' on CSGO I'd recommend you get a 144hz monitor if you don't already have one. Some people make the claim it doesn't help. But I've noticed a big difference, so make that your next investment.

Just now, Clonzoo said:

Anways, back to the topic. The builds thats been posted here is fine. I'd give them a thumbs up. But if you wanna enjoy all them fps' on CSGO I'd recommend you get a 144hz monitor if you don't already have one. Some people make the claim it doesn't help. But I've noticed a big difference, so make that your next investment.

It's really subjective as to me, (I have a 120hz monitor) and I can definitely notice the difference but still once you've been playing at 120hz+ more and more, you start to notice the difference in 60hz and 120hz+ more n more :/ (this is just my opinion however :D)

On 10.5.2016 at 2:15 PM, Clonzoo said:

Thats the plan. But the main reason I'll build this pc is so I can safely play games on pc with stable fps. CS:GO is the only game i could think of where I would like to have a 144hz monitor. Im tired of ps4 and cod. And with Infinite Warfare currently doing so well, I think it's a good opportunity to leave my pesant friends.

On 10.5.2016 at 1:54 PM, Shahnewaz said:

Here you go. Price is in USD, so just get the same parts from your local store.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($194.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($53.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Kingston FURY 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  ($30.69 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($46.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 390 8GB Nitro Video Card  ($317.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 USB 3.0 MicroATX Mid Tower Case  ($34.99 @ Micro Center)
Power Supply: Fractal Design Tesla R2 500W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $719.62
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-05-10 07:54 EDT-0400

This looks like the more solid one of the three, but It 1. is way over my budget, and 2. includes a 50$ hdd

1 hour ago, MrExcellence said:

This looks like the more solid one of the three, but It 1. is way over my budget, and 2. includes a 50$ hdd

Well, wasn't your budget $800 max?

You can ignore the HDD.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

35 minutes ago, Shahnewaz said:

Well, wasn't your budget $800 max?

You can ignore the HDD.

I guess I messed that up, sorry.

9 hours ago, MrExcellence said:

I guess I messed that up, sorry.

Well then, what is your budget?