80% FPS Loss while Recording

On 5/9/2016 at 1:32 PM, Arc_Jester said:

You don't know how to spend your money correctly if you did you would focus your funds on getting a skylake CPU instead of wasting it on a 1070 when you already have a 970, you also bought a G3258, a $200 cooler and a $200 mobo, now that a clear example that you have no idea what to do with the money receive.

Yep :D And i love my PC so :P

@FrozenSpark

If you can read my Current Set-up located on my Signature, CS:GO on 1080p Max Setting 

I use Fraps to Record Min Max and Avg and here i use two CPU Paired with a GTX950

"G3258 Overclock 4.2GHz @ 1.225V"

Min, Max, Avg
60, 239, 135

"i5-4460"

Min, Max, Avg
70, 286, 157

Yeah getting a better cpu will be a much better option if you currently have a GTX750 

If you purchase your G3258 and AIO for a Price of $280 you could have Purchase a Intel Xeon E3 1231-V3 for around $200~220 Top and you could possibly do anything with ease.

i really am not cool with a $60 CPU and pairing it way to high on a High AIO this really is not a Good Budget even i a G3258 saying that not cool, if i had a $160 budget i would go with a i5-4460 right out of the ball park but last 2015 December Budget was an issue and i found a good deal with a G3258+MoBo and down the line Purchase a Hyper 212X at Taiwan for around $30 yeah so cheap that i want to make my chip last longer just to make sure it still work for about 2-3 years top.

GAMING RIG

i5 4590 / 16GB / RX 480 8GB

No wonder some people think this forum is mean and angry, this thread is a perfect example of elitism, so many people just flaming and nothing else.

Surely you can put off buying a $350 part and still having a bottleneck, to buy a $200 part and have much better performance?

Woo!

9 minutes ago, Wiflare said:

No wonder some people think this forum is mean and angry, this thread is a perfect example of elitism, so many people just flaming and nothing else.

Surely you can put off buying a $350 part and still having a bottleneck, to buy a $200 part and have much better performance?

A $200 cooler doesn't make any difference to the performance....at all. And is overkill unless you have a high TDP CPU.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

On 5/9/2016 at 3:19 PM, Dabombinable said:

A $200 cooler doesn't make any difference to the performance....at all. And is overkill unless you have a high TDP CPU.

I got the cooler for when i get my 4690K

14 hours ago, Dabombinable said:

I meant the 4690k, it's $200.

Woo!

18 hours ago, Wiflare said:

Where is the flame? All i see are informative post to help op get a better cpu, and help him realize how much of a mistake, it was to even get that g3258 in the first place. Saying that g3258 is a good cpu, so you don't hurt op feelings, then you do not belong in tech. If its good then it's good. Bad then it's bad. There is none of that, it's bad, but it's still ok bs. 

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list