How true is the GTX 1070 being better than a Titan?

GoZone
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

There are no benchmarks out aside from what Nvidia has provided in terms of performance claims. You'll need to wait until they are actually released to see real world numbers. For those building with Titans right now they either don't care or just want to throw around money for the sake of throwing around money.

I am weird odded that with the $400 price tag and claiming to be better than the god of Titan, any benchmarks on this yet? Felling bad for people that are building Titan builds right now :P

"Simple Yet Complex" 

No credible benchmarks until release, later this June if I'm not mistaken.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

There are no benchmarks out aside from what Nvidia has provided in terms of performance claims. You'll need to wait until they are actually released to see real world numbers. For those building with Titans right now they either don't care or just want to throw around money for the sake of throwing around money.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Until we get some actual game benchmarks done, take all the marketing bullshit they spout with a pinch of salt.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

Ture B|

"Simple Yet Complex" 

its all speculation at this time unless you take Nvidia's word for it, i would suggest you wait for reviews 

Corsair 750D Airflow Edition Case | Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 RAM | 2 X 8TB Seagate HDD | Corsair HX850i 850W PSU | Crucial MX200 500GB SSD |  MSI X99A SLI Plus   Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid CPU CoolerAsus Essence STX II Sound Card |  Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse | Corsair Gaming K95 RGB LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller | Windows 10 Insider Preview x64

1 minute ago, Liquid said:

its all speculation at this time unless you take Nvidia's word for it, i would suggest you wait for reviews 

Yeah, I will wait for it for release, if it is true man its going to be surprise and a new leap of affordable gaming.

"Simple Yet Complex" 

I hope its not speculation, ill pick a 1080 up i think 

Corsair 750D Airflow Edition Case | Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.4Ghz | Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 RAM | 2 X 8TB Seagate HDD | Corsair HX850i 850W PSU | Crucial MX200 500GB SSD |  MSI X99A SLI Plus   Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid CPU CoolerAsus Essence STX II Sound Card |  Logitech MX Master Wireless Mouse | Corsair Gaming K95 RGB LED Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller | Windows 10 Insider Preview x64