Intel Core i5 4570 LGA 1150 CPU

Go to solution Solved by danny78690,
Just now, ZetZet said:

When it comes to used things buyer is always the one who is responsible anyway. He bought it, it works as decribed. GTFO.

LOL

I just sold this cpu to someone and they sent me a photo of the cpu, which has 2 darker contacts/2 blemishes on the contacts, and mentioned they didn't like the look of it

I ran 6 different benchmarking software's before I sold it to them and had no errors whatsoever.

Here;s what it looks like:

Is there anything actually wrong with the cpu...? Can somebody explain o me how this may have happened? No errors whatsoever in prime95, futuremark, passmark, 3d mark, intel processor diagnostics...nothing..IMG_9603.JPG

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

Who knows, if it works perfectly who cares?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

Who knows, if it works perfectly who cares?

Exactly...that's why I was surprised when they even mentioned it to me..I mean I'm not worried I just want to know how it happened

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

2 minutes ago, danny78690 said:

Exactly...that's why I was surprised when they even mentioned it to me..I mean I'm not worried I just want to know how it happened

When it comes to used things buyer is always the one who is responsible anyway. He bought it, it works as described. GTFO. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Just now, ZetZet said:

When it comes to used things buyer is always the one who is responsible anyway. He bought it, it works as decribed. GTFO.

LOL

2 minutes ago, danny78690 said:

LOL

it could be that your socket had two pins sticking up higher than the others and it scratched the super thing gold contacts. not that it makes a difference.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

it could be that your socket had two pins sticking up higher than the others and it scratched the super thing gold contacts. not that it makes a difference.

I guess that's possible, but I also bought the cpu used and realized it when I was putting it in my motherboard