Moddersand programers. if you can program this. would make lots of people happy.

LOST TALE

Its open source.

http://mousesensexport.sourceforge.net/

its semi -automatic as of now. ( if you can make it automatic )

its purpose: set same mouse sensivity to all your games taking in account mouse acceleration

pretty please..

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Are you yourself involved in the development in any way?

I am no expert programmer by any means, but the way I see it is that the program is flawed down to the very basics, just by looking at the description. It requires you to let it run tests and report how many degrees your character turned while it ran said tests. Now how could you do that accurately enough for the program to function correctly?

Besides, what is wrong with setting the sensitivity in any game with just a minute of trial and error. It's not like you can tell a tiny difference in sensitivity anyway. And a mouse with acceleration is not a mouse you want in the first place.

A much more simple solution to let the settings carry over is to have all your mice set to the same DPI and just plain and simply writing down the in-game sensitivity...

| Operating Systems: Arch Linux  /  Debian Linux  /  Windows 7 | Audio: Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D + AKG Q701 |

| Display: Samsung Syncmaster P2450H | Mouse: Razer Deathadder Black | Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja TKL Brown | Mic: Samson C03U |

| Case: Corsair 600T | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770K | GPU: AMD HD7950 | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | RAM: 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro | PSU: Corsair TX850M |