i have just received a mobo ga-z170x-gaming7 i have connected everything such as 2x 16gb ram in both black slots i7-6700k processor with corsaor v2 water cooling and a 1000 watts psu but only the 24 pin and 8 pin cpu conectors are connected why i am not getting anything on the display such as the bios page and it is onnected through the hdmi port to a samsung monitor please help

Is the computer booting up at all? I'm not sure that it would with only the 24-pin and CPU connections powered and nothing else (like the power button)

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

3 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Is the computer booting up at all? I'm not sure that it would with only the 24-pin and CPU connections powered and nothing else (like the power button)

the board has postd but there is no display on the monitor it has a power button on the board i am just doing a benchtest before actually fitting it in 

1 minute ago, iyoursuperman said:

the board has postd but there is no display on the monitor

Checked the power connections on your monitor yet, invoicing trying a different outlet?

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

4 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Checked the power connections on your monitor yet, invoicing trying a different outlet?

still the same 

3 minutes ago, iyoursuperman said:

still the same 

Are you connecting from the GPU or Motherboard?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

1 minute ago, Abdul201588 said:

Are you connecting from the GPU or Motherboard?

from the mobo..

3 hours ago, iyoursuperman said:

from the mobo..

Do you have a GPU connected to the mobo, regardless of whether you've plugged it into the PSU or not? If so, your computer is probably defaulting to it. Remove it, then plug your video cable into the mobo.