What is order of ten thing?

Chewique

What is it? the stream is in 10 hours so it cant be that! What is it?

MY RIG

I5 6600k

16gb Corsair vengeance 2666mhz

MSI Gaming X 1070

WD blue 2tb

samsung 850 evo 250gb

EVGA supernova G2 650w

we know in one and a half hours so just wait, im actiually hoping it has something to do with the Polaris cards instead of NVIDIA because there was some stuff about astronemy on the page 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

we know in one and a half hours so just wait, im actiually hoping it has something to do with the Polaris cards instead of NVIDIA because there was some stuff about astronemy on the page 

Well nvdia did send the stuff out

Also the nvdia stream is apparently in 10 hours!

MY RIG

I5 6600k

16gb Corsair vengeance 2666mhz

MSI Gaming X 1070

WD blue 2tb

samsung 850 evo 250gb

EVGA supernova G2 650w

2 minutes ago, Chewique said:

Well nvdia did send the stuff out

Also the nvdia stream is apparently in 10 hours!

oh yah right forgot about that :P well it might be a partial reveal or something with full specs and so beeing released at the stream, or maby you can start buying them right after the stream or something like that

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

It's a marketing campaign Nvidia is using for the new cards.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

2 hours ago, Chewique said:

They announced an ARG for those in Austin to attend the event later tonight.

3 hours ago, Chewique said:

It's probably a slogan. In computer Science and Engineering "order of 10" is a magnitude.

What I think is that they are using the gpu naming (maybe 1080, 1070 is in the "10(ten) Hundred" Order),  and the fact that 2^10 = 1024 to make some type of geeky relation between naming and the overly known powers of 2  that computers use. 

-2--|--4--|-8--|-16-|--32|--64| 128 | 256| 512| 1024

2^1 |  2^2 | 2^3 | 2^4 | 2^5 | 2^6 | 2^7 | 2^8 | 2^9 | 2^10