Persona 5 release date 15th September 2016 in Japan

Persona 5 release date has just been announced today for 15th September 2016 in Japan. For the rest of the world is not yet announced but following the track record of the Persona series it shouldn't be long until the other release dates are announced. Looking at the Megamitensei wiki for Persona 5 the US release is also set for 2016 just not actual date.

This morning, developer Atlus announced that cult hit RPG Persona 5 would be launching on September 15th in Japan (no word yet on a release date for the rest of the world). And along with the news came a brand-new trailer that gives us our best look at the game yet. A mix of gameplay footage and animated vignettes, the clip is nearly five minutes long and shows a huge variety of spaces to explore, from the bustling downtown of Tokyo to what looks like a futuristic space station. 

The trailer.

The hype is strong with this one. I personally can't wait for the game since I'm a huge Persona fan. The trailer was enough to get me in to fanboy mode.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2016/5/5/11596522/persona-5-release-date-trailer-ps3-ps4

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~