Error When Installing On Board Graphics Drivers “This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software.”

Snapy1
Go to solution Solved by ShadowCaptain,
13 minutes ago, Snapy1 said:

SNIP

In bios you must enable the intel on board GPU or it wont work

Alright so I just want to use the onboard video with my 4770k so I can have a second display up for Twitch chat, I'm using VGA for now and my 780ti doesn't have a VGA input, and I don't have a DVI-D on hand otherwise I'd just use that with my 780ti, but anyways, no matter how I install the drivers for the onboard graphics is gives me this error t4pyiTD.png

I've installed the drivers from AsRock, I've tried the Windows 10, 8, and 7 version even though I am currently running windows 10, I have tried installing the drivers via Intels Software, and I tried a direct download from Intels website and it still just gave me the same error, I looked in the BIOS seeing if something was disabled but everything checked out, so is it like impossible or something to run onboard graphics while you have a GPU installed?

2 minutes ago, Snapy1 said:

Alright so I just want to use the onboard video with my 4770k so I can have a second display up for Twitch chat, I'm using VGA for now and my 780ti doesn't have a VGA input, and I don't have a DVI-D on hand otherwise I'd just use that with my 780ti, but anyways, no matter how I install the drivers for the onboard graphics is gives me this error t4pyiTD.png

I've installed the drivers from AsRock, I've tried the Windows 10, 8, and 7 version even though I am currently running windows 10, I have tried installing the drivers via Intels Software, and I tried a direct download from Intels website and it still just gave me the same error, I looked in the BIOS seeing if something was disabled but everything checked out, so is it like impossible or something to run onboard graphics while you have a GPU installed?

Its not possible, but its really not recommended. Just get an adapter for your GPU and save yourself the trouble. 

Fine you want the PSU tier list? Have the PSU tier list: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

Stille (Desktop)

Ryzen 9 3900XT@4.5Ghz - Cryorig H7 Ultimate - 16GB Vengeance LPX 3000Mhz- MSI RTX 3080 Ti Ventus 3x OC - SanDisk Plus 480GB - Crucial MX500 500GB - Intel 660P 1TB SSD - (2x) WD Red 2TB - EVGA G3 650w - Corsair 760T

Evoo Gaming 15"
i7-9750H - 16GB DDR4 - GTX 1660Ti - 480GB SSD M.2 - 1TB 2.5" BX500 SSD 

VM + NAS Server (ProxMox 6.3)

1x Xeon E5-2690 v2  - 92GB ECC DDR3 - Quadro 4000 - Dell H310 HBA (Flashed with IT firmware) -500GB Crucial MX500 (Proxmox Host) Kingston 128GB SSD (FreeNAS dev/ID passthrough) - 8x4TB Toshiba N300 HDD

Toys: Ender 3 Pro, Oculus Rift CV1, Oculus Quest 2, about half a dozen raspberry Pis (2b to 4), Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega, Arduino nano (x3), Arduino nano pro, Atomic Pi. 

If you have a gpu installed you can not use the onboard graphics. But if your motherboard supports pcie gen 3 then you can use the ports on your motherboard and it will be from your graphics card. 

My GTX 970 carries me to global.

Just now, DEcobra11 said:

In BIOS iGPU multimonitor must be enabled

I couldn't find anything in the BIOS similar to that, I'll check again though, the AsRock bios is a bit clunky and unorganized so that might be why

3 minutes ago, SpaceTurtle917 said:

If you have a gpu installed you can not use the onboard graphics. But if your motherboard supports pcie gen 3 then you can use the ports on your motherboard and it will be from your graphics card. 

Alright looks like I do

CmXVHG0.png

How would I enable that in the bios, like what would that be under?

1 minute ago, Snapy1 said:

Alright looks like I do

CmXVHG0.png

How would I enable that in the bios, like what would that be under?

I believe if you have a dedicated gpu plugged in and you plug your monitor into the motherboard ports it will automatically use the dedicated gpu for the display.

1 minute ago, SpaceTurtle917 said:

I believe if you have a dedicated gpu plugged in and you plug your monitor into the motherboard ports it will automatically use the dedicated gpu for the display.

Hmm, I have my main monitor plugged into my GPU and my secondary one into my motherboard but windows is only detecting the one plugged into my gpu,

Do they both have to be plugged into my motherboard for it to detect it?

13 minutes ago, Snapy1 said:

SNIP

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, Snapy1 said:

Hmm, I have my main monitor plugged into my GPU and my secondary one into my motherboard but windows is only detecting the one plugged into my gpu,

Do they both have to be plugged into my motherboard for it to detect it?

This is out of my realm of knowledge. If all else fails just pick up a dvi-d to vga adapter for your 780ti and call it good.

2 minutes ago, SpaceTurtle917 said:

This is out of my realm of knowledge. If all else fails just pick up a dvi-d to vga adapter for your 780ti and call it good.

It has to be DVI-I or it wont work, since not all DVI connections carry analogue 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

It has to be DVI-I or it wont work, since not all DVI connections carry analogue 

Yes i get to 2 mixed up sometimes.

Just now, SpaceTurtle917 said:

Yes i get to 2 mixed up sometimes.

D for digital :3

Try extracting the .exe files from Intels driver package and 7zip them to the desktop then right click on the basic graphics controller in device manager and locate driver and force it on that way.

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

11 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Alright sweet dude, enabled it, rebooted, and the drivers installed no problems whats so ever, thanks a lot! And thanks a lot to everyone that helped!