Looking for Arma 2 players

DDR3RAMpager

hey guys, i'm looking for a small group of people to join my already existing group to play multiplayer arma misions, takistan life, dayz and wasteland.

when playing missions we like to have fun whilst keeping a small element of realism.

• to be accepted you must be in Europe (GMT +2 or -2, sorry USA)
  • games will be played at weekends, times will be announced a couple of days in advance
  • large missions will happen every 2 to 3 weeks
  • must have a mic (unfortunately my mic is broken so skype will be used temporarily because i can use my ipad)
  • must speak english, mostly

hope to get soem responses soon, sorry had to ruch this message. got to go 

I'm down, drop me a PM if you feel like I'd be suitable ;)

I'm in the UK, own a TS server we can use, play all of the mentioned game modes and can play on weekends :)

sounds good, looking forward to it. like i said, we're using skype temporarily until i can afford to replace my mic so pm me your skype name :) 

NEW REQUIRMENT:

must have ACE mod installed

Would you not prefer to use a dedicated TS server? I find it's much more suitable for gaming.

Already have ACE installed ;)

I'm decent at flying, I mostly play wasteland to be honest. Usually use the Hunter class for the ghillie. Me and a couple of other teammates go out and raid other bases while the rest of the team build our base up.

i would rather use teamspeak but i need to get a new mic, unless there is a teamspeak app i can use in the mean time untill the mic arrives

Fairly sure if you get the beta version you can use it for text too. The PC client natively supports text and audio :)

sounds good, looking forward to it. like i said, we're using skype temporarily until i can afford to replace my mic so pm me your skype name :)

NEW REQUIRMENT:

must have ACE mod installed

You do know there is a TS3 app right? I used to use it on my android phone when Playing eve....im sure there is one for the ipad too. Better than using skype as its shit as hell.

Also +1 for a group. was playing some today (never played stock arma before, only ever played dayz)

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

first big mision should be next weekend, will publish more details soon...

im not that technical with aram so noobish querstion

if you are playing a multiplayer msiion does everyone need to have the mission file installed or only the person hosting

first big mision should be next weekend, will publish more details soon...

im not that technical with aram so noobish querstion

if you are playing a multiplayer msiion does everyone need to have the mission file installed or only the person hosting

Everyone needs it installed, however it will automatically download the mission file when you join the server. The only time that doesn't happen is with mods such as ACE and Dayz. Wasteland etc. will download automatically :)

Do you have any intentions of doing Arma 3 co-op missions?

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Bump, need moar peeps

Please do not bump threads. 

unfortunatley due to illness a few people will not be able to make it for Arma tommorrow, therefore the "big mission" will be posponed untill further notice.

just drawn up a squad listing for the next big mission. please sepsond should you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer for a position. shotgun team leader:D

LTT Awesome Squad ([Hornet] : reference to the forum being our hive and linus our quenn and us his bees!)

01 Squad Leader/Support Gunner
02 Scout/Dedicated Marksman/Overwatch 
03 Anti-Tank/Anti-Air
04 Medic/Comms
05 Engineer/Pilot
0? (If extra members available) Rilfeman/Fireteam leader/other jobs

Fire teams:

Bee (assualt team):

0?

Stinger (support team):

0? (if no extra member is available then 02 takes command)

Hello, I'm an Arma II player with ACE installed. I have experience playing Patrol Ops and Domination mods with a now extinct clan Task Force 313 in 2012. I have interested in playing medics. I meet all your requirements except for being located in North America. If you get desperate enough for players please contact me at my e-mail address. I am looking for a small tight knit group of players interested in abusing Arma's tactical gameplay that every other game has yet to provide.

Hi, I would like to join. I play ARMA usualy alone because I have noone to play with. I have TS3 and Skype, also ACE mod. But I have not played ACE at all. You can add me on Steam - "Wyrdfellica" or PM me, if youre interested.

BTW... My english accent is awful so I hope that you will be able to understand word from me :P

Edit:

I usualy play medic or sniper if infantry and piloting heli if vehicles. Also I am not newbie in this but there is still few things that I can learn.

cool, sounds good will release more details about this weekends mission within the next few days. sunday 2pm to 5pm, roughly

Any one have a link for the ace mod. Currently at work now so if you can link it i can remote it to my desktop. and get it ready to install for the weekend.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5