Looking for Arma 2 players

DDR3RAMpager

Any one have a link for the ace mod. Currently at work now so if you can link it i can remote it to my desktop. and get it ready to install for the weekend.

Sorry for the late reply.

http://wiki.ace-mod.net/

Spoke to DDR and we have agreed that we will post upcoming events on this thread, as well as in the community Steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skyblazegaming

Next event will be weekend long - Starting on Sat. 9th November. Game modes are yet to be confirmed. Check the Steam group for more info

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skyblazegaming#events/1675630479426555351

May also begin hosting a 24/7 Wasteland server, now I know a bit more about SQL databases. Give me a shout if you'd be interested in playing on it.

Yeah, i think because my mate managed to get me banned on battleye for arma 2, I'll just be sticking with number 3 now, because I cba to rebuy the game again.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Yeah, i think because my mate managed to get me banned on battleye for arma 2, I'll just be sticking with number 3 now, because I cba to rebuy the game again.

You can get keys on a certain forum for $2. Can't really discuss it much here though.

Saturday will be a mix of missions, domination realism stuff, maybe some escape and evasion. (hosted by myself, therefore SherrifHD will be able to play)

Sunday - dayz, wastleand, takistan life stuff.

BCMods please update these details in the steam group. 

evryone needs to be following this thread and be a member of the steam group. im looking at you sherrifHD and werecat

• 2 weeks later...

To whomever "Scott" is. You've been reported to the police for the DOS attack you performed :) Drop me a PM if you like, I can send you the call recording.

Oh, a quick tip, you should probably use a proxy when breaking the law online so people like me can't see your IP.

• 3 weeks later...

NEW EVENT:

Friday 13 7PM ish to whenever

Operation: bend over grab your ankles and prepare for our democracy

mission will be hosted by myself (yes sherrifHD you can play :P)

i have 5 people turning up already (hopefully) if more can turn up that would be awesome. 

@DDR3RAMpager I'm down to join for the wasteland and dayz shenanigans but I already have a dedicated ACE group that plays everyday and company missions on saturdays. You should check them out, just google "The Wrecking Crew". We have hundreds of members and a public ACE server that gets 50 people everyday playing.

*Edit Link me the steam group or whatever so I can join.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

@DDR3RAMpager I'm down to join for the wasteland and dayz shenanigans but I already have a dedicated ACE group that plays everyday and company missions on saturdays. You should check them out, just google "The Wrecking Crew". We have hundreds of members and a public ACE server that gets 50 people everyday playing.

*Edit Link me the steam group or whatever so I can join.

sounds awesome just turn up to events as and when you can and have a good time.

hey guys, i'm looking for a small group of people to join my already existing group to play multiplayer arma misions, takistan life, dayz and wasteland.

when playing missions we like to have fun whilst keeping a small element of realism.

• to be accepted you must be in Europe (GMT +2 or -2, sorry USA)
  • games will be played at weekends, times will be announced a couple of days in advance
  • large missions will happen every 2 to 3 weeks
  • must have a mic (unfortunately my mic is broken so skype will be used temporarily because i can use my ipad)
  • must speak english, mostly

hope to get soem responses soon, sorry had to ruch this message. got to go 

If we are talking about DAYZ yes.

I am Day Z veteran. I am a covard one. I dont shot someone. i just go by people. i am calm, Also i am not that FIrefighter one. (i neve´r find any weapons:D

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Event starting now, just waiting for people to hop on Teamspeak!

IP is ts3.skyblazegaming.org

• 3 weeks later...

I'm down to play if you are still taking in people. 

I live in Sweden, so time won't be an issue. I also have a mic. It's not the best, but it works.

Hope to hear from you soon.

CPU: i5 4670K, Mobo: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB, GPU: Asus 280X, Case: Fractal Design XLR2, SSD: 840 evo 120GB, HDD: 2x 1TB Seagate, PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo

I'm down to play if you are still taking in people. 

I live in Sweden, so time won't be an issue. I also have a mic. It's not the best, but it works.

Hope to hear from you soon.

sorry for the late reply! i have been very busy, we will be very happy for you to join. 

NEW STEAM GROUP! just to make managemnt a little easier on my part.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LTT_AG

can everyone who is part of this arma group please join the steam group, teamspeak is still the same (BCmods: any chance of a dedicated LTT Arma channel on the ts?)

also, can everyone install dayz epoch, i feel like we need to do some mass Dayz playing.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a letter i sent to BCMods, i thought it would be good to share it with all of you to get some feedback.

Hey BCMods,

i have been thinking recently about the LTT ARMA group and how we can improve it and potentially expand, here are some of my ideas:

Dedicated server.
the reason for this is the connectivity issues we have when playing on a server hosted by one of us on our PCs. we can only have 4 people connecting to a server which is no good if we want more people to play. 2nd reason, reduced setup and troubleshooting everytime we want to play a mission. i think reducing the amount of hassle would make us more likely to play on a more regular basis. less time faffing = more time playing.

2nd idea:

dedicated teamspeak. there are 2 reasons for this. 1, allows the LTT ARMA group to establish its own independent image. 2, managing and use of comms mods such as ACR for a more sim like experience. (these points are not to say that i havent been very grateful of being able to use your teamspeak)

i have been looking into arma server hosting and we can get a server with 10 slots as well as a 10 slot teamspeak for about £5.50 per month. 10 slots is not many but for the moment the size of our community only requires about 10 slots.

anyway, if you managed to read all that gubbins then i applaud you, looking forward to your thoughts

DDR3RAMPager

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

We are going to be having a grand opening of our new server on saturday 22nd of febuary from 1900 onwards. we will be playing various missions such as the domination style based ‘war in takistan’ to the popular escape and evasion ‘escape chernarus’. Obviously the more people who turn up the more fun it will be for everyone. We will be using TS3 as our comms. the address will be given below.

A ‘meeting’ will be held (virtually on TS3 obviously) at some point in the near future to discuss funding and future plans for the group and new server, this will likely be held on a saturday evening within the next month, so stay tuned.

If you are going to be attending please drop me an email ASAP at isaac1357924680@gmail.com so i can account for numbers and plan from there. If you have any friends who may be interested in joining the fun please bring them along.

Hope to see you there

Peace

TS3: 195.154.182.221 

Throw in ace + acre (if not already) and I am in.

Curing shitposts by shitposts