What is a US Government Information System?

What do you mean information system?

If you're talking about how they get information, its a mixture of undercover operators, and electronic subterfuge.

If not, then what are you asking?

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

17 minutes ago, Atmos said:

What do you mean information system?

If you're talking about how they get information, its a mixture of undercover operators, and electronic subterfuge.

If not, then what are you asking?

Umm, I have no idea only this screenshot when I was trying to access my dad's linux server. 

https://gyazo.com/40580d030dacbc12a9e6d9e0e8afe7af

52 minutes ago, duckwithanokhat said:

What is it?

I blame Snowden

Roses are red

My name is Roy

We caught the alligator that ate the De Luca boy

My guess?  He put that on there himself to scare off hackers or something xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

My guess?  He put that on there himself to scare off hackers or something xD 

Hmm, see the thing is my dad works for the navy, so idk lol. Whatever.

1 minute ago, duckwithanokhat said:

Hmm, see the thing is my dad works for the navy, so idk lol. Whatever.

then that is actually a US government piece of hardware or something... I'd maybe not log into it ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

This seems like a question best fielded to your dad, the system admin of the system you are trying to ask us.  Why ask us instead of him?

12 hours ago, duckwithanokhat said:

Umm, I have no idea only this screenshot when I was trying to access my dad's linux server. 

https://gyazo.com/40580d030dacbc12a9e6d9e0e8afe7af

oh, thats just simply a peice of hardware owned by the us, being supplied it seems for official reason to the current holder, aka your father. does he happen to work for the united states gov' in an official manner, if not... then id question him about it, because thats one heck of a bluff if he doesnt. 

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

4 hours ago, Atmos said:

oh, thats just simply a peice of hardware owned by the us, being supplied it seems for official reason to the current holder, aka your father. does he happen to work for the united states gov' in an official manner, if not... then id question him about it, because thats one heck of a bluff if he doesnt. 

From what I gathered here is what he might do for the navy: software engineer, system engineer or an "anti-hacker" (think like someone who tries to prevent hackers).

Just now, duckwithanokhat said:

From what I gathered here is what he might do for the navy: software engineer, system engineer or an "anti-hacker" (think like someone who tries to prevent hackers).

what he might do?  Can you not just ask?  I mean if it's classified that's one thing, but...

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

what he might do?  Can you not just ask?  I mean if it's classified that's one thing, but...

I never asked mainly because I've never had a reason to but now that I do I might ask. :)