Corsair 780T SSD Caddy

SalmanJunaid

Hi Everyone;

I've owned a corsair 780T for almost a year now and while I do love the case, I wanted to mix things up. I've been using the included HDD cage for the longest time but now I've saved up for an all SSD build, but the problem is I lost the SSD caddies. You can see them in the video at the 4:40 mark.

If anyone can tell me where I can find them I would greatly appreciate it. I searched the corsair store for spare parts and came up with nothing.

I'd appreciate the help.

just e-mail them, maybe its already not in production `-`

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Hey, if you are not planning on keeping your hard disk drives you could always just install your SSD's into the HDD cage.

It's an aesthetic choice really. They were mounted onto the cage (2 SSDs and 1 HDD) but it just got bored of the look.

2 minutes ago, SalmanJunaid said:

It's an aesthetic choice really. They were mounted onto the cage (2 SSDs and 1 HDD) but it just got bored of the look.

I get what you mean and I happen to have the same case! I removed the HDD cage and felt that it left the case looking bare and exposed a lot of the cables which the HDD cage blocked. Its of course personal opinion but imo I think that it looks better with the HDD cage left in. Nevertheless its always useful to have the extra space if needed and that is why I have been trying to find some of those SSD trays for you. No look yet though. :(

1 minute ago, Xanderbobs said:

I get what you mean and I happen to have the same case! I removed the HDD cage and felt that it left the case looking bare and exposed a lot of the cables which the HDD cage blocked. Its of course personal opinion but imo I think that it looks better with the HDD cage left in. Nevertheless its always useful to have the extra space if needed and that is why I have been trying to find some of those SSD trays for you. No look yet though. :(

I appreciate it, I've been looking since around March with no luck.