Editing signature (Color and font)

Hi, I want to edit my signature by adding colors and editing font size, but I don't know how to edit my signature like that. Do any of you guys know? Any help would be appreciated...

RIP Arctica 2.0 (December 2015 - September 2016) You were the best freezing cold gaming/video editing/CAD PC I've ever built.

"Look deep into nature, and then you would understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

"Discontent is the first necessity of progress." - Thomas Edison

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Arctic Raider (Main Rig) - CPU: i5-6600K @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A | Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | Video Card: Asus GTX 1070 Dual Series | HDD: 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 | SSD: 512GB Sandisk X400 M.2-2280 | Case: Corsair Carbide 400C (White) | PSU: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Cooler Master Octane | Mouse: pre-installed with keyboard | Headphones: Corsair Void 7.1 Channel | Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 1440p | Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition; 1x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition | Modding/Extras: BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 Black/White Sleeved Cables; Tingkam RGB LEDs (2 x30cm); Solid Base Elite Headphone Stand; Reflex Lab White-Stitched Mousepad

2 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

Hi, I want to edit my signature by adding colors and editing font size, but I don't know how to edit my signature like that. Do any of you guys know? Any help would be appreciated...

In the editors for signature it provides all the formatting options as in a post at the top and lets you change text color and fronts:

https://linustechtips.com/main/settings/signature/

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

In the editors for signature it provides all the formatting options as in a post at the top and lets you change text color and fronts:

Thanks but it's not actually showing how to edit color and stuff...

Am I missing something?

RIP Arctica 2.0 (December 2015 - September 2016) You were the best freezing cold gaming/video editing/CAD PC I've ever built.

"Look deep into nature, and then you would understand everything better" - Albert Einstein

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Arctic Raider (Main Rig) - CPU: i5-6600K @ 4.4 GHz | CPU Cooler: Cryorig H7 | Mobo: Asus Z170-A | Memory: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 | Video Card: Asus GTX 1070 Dual Series | HDD: 2TB Hitachi Deskstar 7K3000 | SSD: 512GB Sandisk X400 M.2-2280 | Case: Corsair Carbide 400C (White) | PSU: 750W EVGA SuperNOVA P2 | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Keyboard: Cooler Master Octane | Mouse: pre-installed with keyboard | Headphones: Corsair Void 7.1 Channel | Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 1440p | Fans: 2x 140mm Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition; 1x 120mm Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition | Modding/Extras: BitFenix Alchemy 2.0 Black/White Sleeved Cables; Tingkam RGB LEDs (2 x30cm); Solid Base Elite Headphone Stand; Reflex Lab White-Stitched Mousepad

3 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

Thanks but it's not actually showing how to edit color and stuff...

Am I missing something?

The A icon here, just note that the max text size for signatures are 14pt:

Text color.PNG

7 minutes ago, W-L said:

The A icon here, just note that the max text size for signatures are 14pt:

Text color.PNG

I can't see an A icon on my signatures editor....

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Signature...

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, W-L said:

In the signature editor it should have the exact same options to let you change the text color, do you have a screen shot of your editor:

Capture.PNG

This is an image of my editor...

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

-PIC-

This is an image of my editor...

Oh I see your on mobile, you need to be on the full site or desktop to have all the editing options it seems. 

4 minutes ago, W-L said:

Oh I see your on mobile, you need to be on the full site or desktop to have all the editing options it seems. 

Full site? This may seem idiotic but could you give me a link?

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

Just now, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

Are you not on desktop, the mobile version auto re-sizes to accommodate for different screen resolutions so it's all hands off, I should say desktop site and not full size as it changes according to the resolution. 

5 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

Are you on a phone or tablet?

If so, if you're on Chrome go into the options and select "Request Desktop Site" which should bring you to the full desktop LTT site.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

13 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Are you on a phone or tablet?

If so, if you're on Chrome go into the options and select "Request Desktop Site" which should bring you to the full desktop LTT site.

Sorry, I'm an idiot...but how to you go to the options again (I'm on Chrome, yes)? Like send me a screenshot or something...

"No." - Linus Sebastian

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, The_Stealthy_Shadow said:

Sorry, I'm an idiot...but how to you go to the options again (I'm on Chrome, yes)? Like send me a screenshot or something...

Tap the three dots in a vertical line in the top right corner. Swipe down until you see "Request Desktop Site." Tick the box and it should redirect you to the desktop LTT site.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?