HTML, what was the code to break a word up to be able to move to line below.

Arty

<br>

However, in this case I would use text wrapping.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Make the word be able to break up or just move to next line? Move to next line is <br> tag, to break the actual work up you use CSS. Target your word and use

word-wrap: break-word;

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

18 hours ago, Arty said:

Hxu6UDK.png

In this case, instead of word-wrapping, I would recommend making the text size smaller in the CSS media query. That way it's a little more readable.

˙ǝɯᴉʇ ɹnoʎ ƃuᴉʇsɐʍ ǝɹɐ noʎ 'sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ oʇ ƃuᴉʎɹʇ ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI

16 minutes ago, dannytech357 said:

In this case, instead of word-wrapping, I would recommend making the text size smaller in the CSS media query. That way it's a little more readable.

I agree, a media query would allow you to make all of the text smaller which would be easier to manage than creating breaks.

If you place

<wbr>

in your text, it will encourage the browser to break the text there if it wants to. I would encourage you to make the content of the site scale better though - on mobile devices, the text does not need to be that big.

HTTP/2 203