People that go around in GTA just to kill everybody, what's your opinion?

deWaardt
On 4/28/2016 at 7:49 AM, deWaardt said:

I forgot literally everybody on the internet is a fucking asshole. Thanks.

That's not literally or even figuratively true. It's not even true for this specific thread. Or even mostly true.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

Seems like an issue with you, not with them. GTAO is a heavily PvP oriented game. Don't play it if that's not what you're looking for.

It can be annoying but I wouldn't want it changed.

The point of the game is you're supposed to be criminals and then the game gives you the freedom to choose what kind of criminal you want to be.

Are you the kind whose crimes are little more than speeding and running red lights, are you a complete psycho who is fueled by the chaos and destruction of all around you or are you somewhere in between?

Having those wide variety of people in a server makes every encounter interesting.

Is that blip on the map someone coming to kill you or is it just someone on a path to somewhere else and their route just happens to cross in front of yours?

Maybe they'll stop and want you to join them in whatever they are doing or simply to show off the new car or clothes they picked up.

It can get frustrating when you're put in a server where everyone is on a rampage killing everyone else there are systems in the game to let you avoid that.

As was mentioned there is passive mode but you can also change servers to try to find an instance where the group isn't as aggressive towards you or each other, you can host your own instance where only your friends or crew can join or even host one where no one else can come into.

3 minutes ago, Snadzies said:

It can be annoying but I wouldn't want it changed.

The point of the game is you're supposed to be criminals and then the game gives you the freedom to choose what kind of criminal you want to be.

Are you the kind whose crimes are little more than speeding and running red lights, are you a complete psycho who is fueled by the chaos and destruction of all around you or are you somewhere in between?

Having those wide variety of people in a server makes every encounter interesting.

Is that blip on the map someone coming to kill you or is it just someone on a path to somewhere else and their route just happens to cross in front of yours?

Maybe they'll stop and want you to join them in whatever they are doing or simply to show off the new car or clothes they picked up.

It can get frustrating when you're put in a server where everyone is on a rampage killing everyone else there are systems in the game to let you avoid that.

As was mentioned there is passive mode but you can also change servers to try to find an instance where the group isn't as aggressive towards you or each other, you can host your own instance where only your friends or crew can join or even host one where no one else can come into.

True.

While I do think it can be game ruining for some people, I'm just gonna say this again:

-----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

=====================================================

I DON'T WANT THE GAME TO BE CHANGED, I ACCEPTED THE GAME IS LIKE THIS YEARS AGO AND PARTICIPATE IN IT MYSELF. I DO THINK IT'S GAME RUINING AND SEPERATE LOBBIES WOULD BE A GREAT THING, BUT I DON'T MIND IT. I WAS JUST INTERESTED IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS. I GO ON THOSE "GAME RUINING" RAMPAGES MYSELF QUITE OFTEN AS WELL. I GO IN A HYDRA WITH SOME FRIENDS AND BLOW LITERALLY EVERYBODY TO HELL. I WAS JUST INTERESTED IN WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS BEHAVIOUR. I AM TOTALLY AWARE THE GAME IS LIKE THIS, AND THAT'S WHY IT'S "GRAND THEFT AUTO". THE GAME IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED LIKE THIS. IT'S A CRIME GAME AFTER ALL!

Did I put it obvious enough now that people can actually read it?

I know it's hard to read the topic and it's way easier to reply by only reading the title and immediately going apeshit, but I hope I cleared things up now.

Thanks for giving your honerable time to read this message.