AZUL (modded Bitfenix Aegis)

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hey guys,

I added some paint, vinyl and frosted the acrylic in the front panel. It's really coming along now!

There's even more work that will be done to the front panel however, stay tuned!

htQj6JP.jpg

1foWRjM.jpg

nD47eLW.jpg

H1x0kb9.jpg

SDR1TOK.jpg

wggKzxV.jpg

AKYg3Cz.jpg

YlfmP4R.jpg

qXcNIQ5.jpg

0NuxSxn.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

loving the look of the case!

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

A small update on this build :)

I did a bit more work on the PSU shroud after painting it white. I used a Sharpie permanent marker to trace the Bitfenix logo in order to give it a bit of a contrast.

It was a very easy thing to do, hope you guys like it. Stay tuned for more updates.

bHvtXrK.jpg

fAVP6cU.jpg

mWFNUVN.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

VAULT BOY - A Fallout inspired build  (Featured Build - December 2014) - GREEN MOLECULE - TOXIC CHROME - PARVUM FORMULA

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Okay guys, some of you may have been wondering where I'm going at with the front panel of the case. I first cut this massive hole in it, it then add a windows only to frost it.

Well I hope these pictures give you an idea hehehe, I will leave it at that.

7vK6ZVa.jpg

4f9ho71.jpg

pShN4hG.jpg

GZWgCX4.jpg

MhABPRn.jpg

gWpzNYj.jpg

jrKa0cH.jpg

kRlyIfg.jpg

73JPL8N.jpg

dtpEd1l.jpg

42DjS3v.jpg

fTwod4F.jpg

PITSRLN.jpg

8MtMIF3.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

loving this so far!

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hey guys,

So I've been working on the reservoir for the front panel and so far so good. After a few days of leak testing it seems to be all good. Here are the progress shots and the completed reservoir.

The acrylic cement glue I used to glue it all. This is actually super strong stuff if you've never heard or used it before. It actually bonds the acrylic to itself and creates a nice seal.

egFkuHO.jpg

First test

nlZZi1X.jpg

And the start of the res

QDELgk5.jpg

4piuvFO.jpg

I first tested it without fully sealing it just to see if the first part would pass

Dy8xWHq.jpg

Once testing was all good I proceeded to sealing it up

fzzIPxb.jpg

MRXXVMI.jpg

OrH2fyx.jpg

And here it is

K1EoFrA.jpg

SH0gFUT.jpg

Sorry for the lack of quality in these photos, they were all taken on my phone.

Stay tuned for more.

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

I hope you enjoyed the last update with the reservoir. I will not start featuring the components going into this build starting with the motherboard and memory.

The ASUS Z97 Gryphon with the armor kit! I've had this motherboard for a while and it hasn't been used. I'm excited to finally use it as it really is a nice board.

yg6r7pv.jpg

Here it is without the armor on.

MQcSaEA.jpg

q3EVE4U.jpg

OkuS18K.jpg

And with the armor.

5jMb9ga.jpg

O5lNZoQ.jpg

0eLKbEC.jpg

I love these caps/covers that come with the armor, I think it adds a nice feature.

LlWEDRe.jpg

They include one for the rear I/O as well though I will probably leave these off.

EcJRb5R.jpg

Also, here is the RAM. I'm sticking with the white and black theme.

piLkuEW.jpg

Urz2DxW.jpg

TgcS541.jpg

It looks nice to alternate between the colours with the RAM sticks.

YT9qUcR.jpg

I will be, of course, modding the motherboard to suit the theme so stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hi guys,

More work has been done on the AZUL build as I am trying to get it near completion!

Firstly the graphics cards used are two reference GTX 970s to which I have installed Bitspower water blocks to. I love the look of these small cards. They will work nice in this build with the M-ATX motherboard.

Z593OWa.jpg

6KZyNqL.jpg

5T3WvDW.jpg

dR4P2m0.jpg

yhZfuY1.jpg

EyfgixX.jpg

1kGLxrS.jpg

V7OmGf6.jpg

Also the motherboard armor has been painted white using some Plasti Dip and it came out pretty good!

mBPOk1G.jpg

LrA0vYP.jpg

eOFaA8l.jpg

dZy1nF6.jpg

Bitspower CPU water block!

24nVmc3.jpg

Now to add some vinyl to the motherboard to tie it in with the theme a bit more and hide some of the other colours still showing. Once that's done I can start assembling!

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

nice work, I love what you have done with the front end.

great mod!!!

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Hey guys,

Getting ready to finish off this build very soon! Here are some more progress shots and further things that I got done.

Firstly I started mounting things in the case.

qZvjfMo.jpg

I did some more vinyl work on the motherboard to make the logo work with the theme.

wENgoDg.jpg

NexQAgt.jpg

JffvxzD.jpg

Vinyl work on the reservoir as well.

8Mv9kRd.jpg

AAPNLx4.jpg

mWxc081.jpg

Some vinyl work for the fans. This will be mounted in front of the custom reservoir with some spacers in order to allow the fans to draw air in through the radiator.

Sm9s5zq.jpg

2nMmOI3.jpg

Cb7WbNN.jpg

Etuy4uf.jpg

mUUyOy2.jpg

There will also be another, normal reservoir with a pump in front of the front rad in order to easily feed the pump when filling.

OaH7GRE.jpg

mCqrxnW.jpg

That's pretty much it, hope you guys like the progress so far.

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

10/10 so far!

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!

5Cn7Fb6.jpg

Okay, cables are all in and so is mostly everything else! I just need to get an SSD stuck next to the motherboard on that panel and then I can start tubing up!

ZsXbtk1.jpg

W0GZ9uY.jpg

aenbYut.jpg

AabwjxQ.jpg

P1Wrlj8.jpg

Y20cXkp.jpg

UXUqYe7.jpg

VqvIcvb.jpg

oCkYqx7.jpg

6pNkXNK.jpg

zwiIYv1.jpg

pVvAbNk.jpg

CmtSGrw.jpg

Stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

SIMPLE MODZ

woa this is crazy!

Intel i5 3570K || Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB FE || 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz || ASRock Z77 Pro 3 || WD Caviar Blue 1TB || Noctua NH-U12S || Creative Sound Blaster Audigy FX Sound Card || Fractal Define R4 || Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I REV 4.2 Wireless Network Card

ASUS VC239H Monitor || Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red || Logitech G Pro || Philips SHP9500 w/ V-MODA BoomPro Mic || Reflex Lab Pro 36 Heavy Mouse Pad || Google Nexus 6P 128GB

It looks great, really loving the decals/patterns.