R9 390 GPU to Hot?

5 minutes ago, Carclis said:

I'm not sure why Luke would say that when he contradicts himself at 3:50.

If you can return that card for an MSI or Sapphire one which you linked that would be ideal. If you're from Australia then 90C during Autumn is quite bad. Your card will probably throttle during the Summer.

I dunno but that's my point reviews of the Asus R9 390 say its good.. I had watched that video previously to buying the card, I didn't know what a good temperature was was so I just assumed 86 was a good temperature because all reviews say its good at cooling and even in that video he says "We know it's a beast at cooling" and its branded and sold as a "30% cooler" card so that's my points it's far from common knowledge. Only reason I started looking up temperatures more once I got the card was because the fans where so loud then comparing to prebuilt computers family has running at 40degrees when I have a way more powerful card and its burning up and roaring fan speed didn't make sense.

Yes I am Australian, I've been cold at night wanting to turn heater on and get under a blanket but my computer is still running at 85-90 degrees at 50% fan speed. Can't imagine how hot it will be during summer when I'm sweating wanting to live in the freezer.