BSOD while playing videos

RuLeZ

Guys I am having really weirds BSODs while playing videos, either with VLC, windows player or classic windows player, most of the BSOD are saying that are related to RAM or video drive, but while on the web it never happens, while on youtube or so, also, the BSOD while saying that are related to RAM, never happens during games, which uses a lot more RAM than some video player, first idea was that VLC was causing it, but now I switched to classic windows player and happened again.

PS: I already changed the video driver.

PS2: Its kinda rare to happen, every 3 days or so.

PS3: Computer is in the signature.

Thanks ;)

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD

17 minutes ago, RuLeZ said:

RAM errors you say? Try running MemTest86 and see if you get any errors.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

29 minutes ago, RuLeZ said:

Guys I am having really weirds BSODs while playing videos, either with VLC, windows player or classic windows player, most of the BSOD are saying that are related to RAM or video drive, but while on the web it never happens, while on youtube or so, also, the BSOD while saying that are related to RAM, never happens during games, which uses a lot more RAM than some video player, first idea was that VLC was causing it, but now I switched to classic windows player and happened again.

PS: I already changed the video driver.

PS2: Its kinda rare to happen, every 3 days or so.

PS3: Computer is in the signature.

Thanks ;)

What is the error code you get?

Please vote for Donald Trump. I am out of sitcoms to watch.

When lyfe gives you HDDs, make SSDs

Spoiler

2 hours ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

RAM errors you say? Try running MemTest86 and see if you get any errors.

I already did, no erros.

2 hours ago, I am an SSD said:

What is the error code you get?

I will write the next time it happens, but they are different, at least 3 different ones already.

Spoiler

Main PC: CPU Xeon E3-1231 V3 - MB Asrock B85M Pro3 - RAM 16GB Kingston - GPU GTX 1070 Gainward Phoenix - PSU Corsair AX760i - Monitor  LG 22EA63 - Keyboard Corsair Strafe - Mouse Logitech G402 - Storage 2x3TB WD Green - 240GB OCZ SSD