Anyone know what the hell is wrong with the wan show?

MoonlightSylv

It's just... gone... Was It a DDOS? Or did Linus actually get banned?

If this isn't where its supposed to be posted sorry.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Considering the forum is occasionally going down, I feel it may be connection issues or DDoS...

I live in the universe, in the world, in the UK. What more do you need to know? unofficial UKIP ambassador and comic martyr

I saw in twitch chat that one of the ISP's in Canada has gone down, maybe that's the problem?

I live in the universe, in the world, in the UK. What more do you need to know? unofficial UKIP ambassador and comic martyr

1 minute ago, DukeOfSparks said:

I saw in twitch chat that one of the ISP's in Canada has gone down, maybe that's the problem?

That would explain a lot.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

Just now, AnderZENZ said:

When you actually watch the WAN show live for once...

lol

✨PC Specs✨

I cringed when I saw the video about replacing the Cisco router with a Linux firewall...

1 minute ago, offlinus said:
-

Ah naw is lizad skwad

✨PC Specs✨

2 minutes ago, offlinus said:

Yep Blame LizardSquad haha. Hope they fix the issue soon.

Just now, Parcool said:

Yep Blame LizardSquad haha. Hope they fix the issue soon.

*Cringe*

Just now, 1adog1 said:

Apparently their ISP Telus is causing issues

Yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 minute ago, 1adog1 said:

Apparently their ISP Telus is causing issues

I'm using Telus on the other side of Canadia, glad they don't mess up as much as they do here over there, there would never be any videos from Linus with my Telus being used to upload.

2 minutes ago, meh_turtle said:

#blameluke

✨PC Specs✨

Anyone has Darren Entwistles phonenumber or e-mail?

If you do, tell him to get his shit together

IT'S BACK!

✨PC Specs✨