Dual SSD Internal Enclosure

SalmanJunaid

Hi all,

I was looking at ways to clean up my build a bit when a friend of mine sent me this video: (skip to 2:20)

I can't find that SSD enclosure anywhere. The one I did find used USB, but since I'm using it internally I need a SATA connection.

I live in England so I checked Amazon.co.uk and Scan.co.uk and nothing came up. 

I'd appreciate any help in finding enclosure.

Thanks.

2 minutes ago, SalmanJunaid said:

Hi all,

I was looking at ways to clean up my build a bit when a friend of mine sent me this video: (skip to 2:20)

I can't find that SSD enclosure anywhere. The one I did find used USB, but since I'm using it internally I need a SATA connection.

I live in England so I checked Amazon.co.uk and Scan.co.uk and nothing came up. 

I'd appreciate any help in finding enclosure.

Thanks.

A quick search found me this:

http://www.misco.co.uk/productinfo/productinfo?productCode=199039&affiliate=GOOGLEPLA&cm_mmc=google-_-Product_PlusBox-__-199039&catargetid=530001250000478806&cadevice=c&gclid=Cj0KEQjwl-e4BRCwqeWkv8TWqOoBEiQAMocbPzNidN8xskfQlimeGbBDNFb2lUJfWgkmduiSUVN2lcsaAjqv8P8HAQ

and this:

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/startech-35-bay-25-dual-hdd-sata-hot-swap-bay?utm_source=google+shopping&utm_medium=cpc&gclid=Cj0KEQjwl-e4BRCwqeWkv8TWqOoBEiQAMocbP_YXq3PkH7dRagpJ-4cYfpPzx8MfUz4B-lMZWbG7BNsaAtNT8P8HAQ

Sig under construction.

I have a "VENUS 2.5" dual drive bay enclosure for SATA HDD/SSD".  Looks almost identical.  $20 I think.