Free VPN integrated in Opera for better online privacy

Stop tagging Linus and Slick like it's gonna get you on the WAN Show... 

As for the VPN, that's pretty cool. But I wonder what the speed will be and what's the real cost (No such things as really free). It's probably using SurfEasy, the company Opera bought : 

About a year ago, Opera bought SurfEasy, a Canadian VPN provider whose network Opera is apparently using as the backbone of its services. (A few days ago, SurfEasy promised to protect BitTorrent downloads, possibly preparing for the Opera launch.)

Normally, SurfEasy’s unlimited VPN service costs $3.99 per month and includes support for up to five devices—including Mac and Android devices. Now that the service has been integrated into the developer edition of the Opera browser, however, all of those limitations have apparently gone away.

Just new here and thought thats what your supposed to do as stated here: 

6 minutes ago, wunderhacker said:

Just new here and thought thats what your supposed to do as stated here: 

Yeah, that probably wasn't great advice. I'm sure they're already paying attention to this subforum for WAN show topics anyway.

The thread you should be taking a look at is the sticky at the top of the Tech News page. Postings need to adhere to those guidelines including quotes, your own opinion, etc. 

Linus and Luke don't even pick the topics for WAN show do they? Colton writes up the doc.

-KuJoe

And it doesn't work. Either too much traffic or it's not available for all. 

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

1 hour ago, multifrag said:

And it doesn't work. Either too much traffic or it's not available for all. 

did you get the developer edition ? i'm here watching south in park in HD, which is blocked in my country

if they keep it, i'm gonna move from firefox to opera permanently

fx-8350 @4,4Ghz/sapphire r9 fury/2x 8gb Kingstone ddr3 @2030Mhz

54 minutes ago, dimitriianghelov said:

did you get the developer edition ? i'm here watching south in park in HD, which is blocked in my country

if they keep it, i'm gonna move from firefox to opera permanently

I did get the developers edition. It's just says connecting...

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM