Confused about Nerd Sports

Jared_1

I've seen that it's only on Vessel. How do us that can't use Vessel watch it? Or are the non Vessel users SOL?

2 minutes ago, Kherm said:

That content will be behind a paywall indefinitely. 

That's somewhat a shame.

That content is owned by Vessel not LMG,

LMG was contracted by vessel to make this content.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

2 minutes ago, thekeemo said:

That content is owned by Vessel not LMG,

LMG was contracted by vessel to make this content.

I did not know that. 

And it is absolutely amazing, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at a LTT video :) Awesome production quality and really funny!

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/

Nerd Sports is Vessel exclusive show. Same way you have Netflix or HBO exclusive shows. They are produced by people who also do things to other channels. Same way LMG has produced or sold this one show to Vessel to be exclusive. And like with all exclusive content, if you want it, you need to pay for it.

For those who don't yet know, LMG is media production company which produces content for paying customers (advertising and product showcase videos for Kingston, Func etc.) and content to its own channels, LTT, TQ and CSF. Some of latter can be sponsored.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Nerd Sports is Vessel exclusive show. Same way you have Netflix or HBO exclusive shows. They are produced by people who also do things to other channels. Same way LMG has produced or sold this one show to Vessel to be exclusive. And like with all exclusive content, if you want it, you need to pay for it.

For those who don't yet know, LMG is media production company which produces content for paying customers (advertising and product showcase videos for Kingston, Func etc.) and content to its own channels, LTT, TQ and CSF. Some of latter can be sponsored.

Maybe some day they will release it to the general public.

10 hours ago, Jared_1 said:

I've seen that it's only on Vessel. How do us that can't use Vessel watch it? Or are the non Vessel users SOL?

Where were you when the announcement email spawned dozens of hate related posts here??? xD As other's have said, this is a Vessel owned show that LMG is producing and hosting so it probably will never be on LTT YT channel. Maybe after season 1 it will be free on Vessel, but not YT.

But that said, dozens of small random channels re-upload LMG FREE videos all the time. I wouldn't be surprised to find the episodes already uploaded on YT somewhere renamed something not as suspicious lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)