1440p Aircooled Card

aPinata

hey guys looking to join the 1440p team and want a Aircooled Card that doesnt get very hot as long as I stay above 60 fps in games such as BF4 maxed out Ill be happy. Want the quietest and coolest card for 1440p Aircooled please thanks. :)

Budget? Location? What are the other system specs?

Quote me to get a reply!

5 minutes ago, nsyedhasan said:

Budget? Location? What are the other system specs?

6700k, z170, 16gb ram, 512gb ssd, etc and no budget and located in the US

is it possible for you to wait for pascal or you're itching?

if you wanna get a card now i guess the 980Ti is a good option

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

4 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

is it possible for you to wait for pascal or you're itching?

if you wanna get a card now i guess the 980Ti is a good option

is pascal gonna release the X80Ti off the launch if so I can wait if not I dont really see a valid reason for waiting. My personal opinion.

Just now, aPinata said:

is pascal gonna release the X80Ti off the launch if so I can wait if not I dont really see a valid reason for waiting. My personal opinion.

x80ti have to wait

but if nvidia is good at doing business, the x80 will be better than the 980ti :D 

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

any aircooled 980Ti would work.  try an EVGA one they are really nice.

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

There is no confirmed information on when Pascal will be released. I believe latest rumours have predicted summer 2016.

If you are willing to wait that long, we can see what Nvidia will be offering then (can not guarantee anything at this moment).

If you are going to buy one now, look at GTX 980 Ti's. EVGA is definitely a quality company to look at. Just get one with the ACX 2.0+ cooler and you're good to go.

HAL9000: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x | Noctua NH-D15 chromax.black | 32 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz | Asus X570 Prime Pro | ASUS TUF 3080 Ti | 1 TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus + 1 TB Crucial MX500 + 6 TB WD RED | Corsair HX1000 | be quiet Pure Base 500DX | LG 34UM95 34" 3440x1440

Hydrogen server: Intel i3-10100 | Cryorig M9i | 64 GB Crucial Ballistix 3200MHz DDR4 | Gigabyte B560M-DS3H | 33 TB of storage | Fractal Design Define R5 | unRAID 6.9.2

Carbon server: Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX100 S7p | Xeon E3-1230 v2 | 16 GB DDR3 ECC | 60 GB Corsair SSD & 250 GB Samsung 850 Pro | Intel i340-T4 | ESXi 6.5.1

Big Mac cluster: 2x Raspberry Pi 2 Model B | 1x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B | 2x Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+

10 minutes ago, aPinata said:

Unless you're fine with what you already have in the mean time, I personally wouldn't wait months for the release of Pascal. The GeForce GTX 980 Ti is an excellent card.