Microphone for Audio Technica AD700X headphones

OlekKing

Do you know where i could get them shipped to the UK? I would save alot of money on them.

eBay?

Lol, too late.

So...from all the stuff you have told me along with some further research it seems that it's completely pointless to get a sound card for these Headphones.

And since i plan on getting the new AMD R9-290X GPUs that will feature the hardware accelerated True Audio Technology which according to them is way better than headphones that have Virtual Surround implemented and even sound cards that output Virtual Surround to your headphones, i think it's going to be pretty awesome.

Right now i just need to decide on the microphone, i want something that attaches to the headset like the ModMic or something that can clip onto my shirt or the wire of the headphones. 

I wonder if you have any good suggestions apart from the ones you've already mentioned.

Thanks to everyone for the help by the way

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

eBay?

Lol, too late.

I love the ebay sellers that have hundreds of an item and put ONE up a week just to create an aura of scarcity.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

The Zalman Clip On is pretty cool, but being omni direction, i'm wondering if it's just going to pick up random noise from everywhere. Kinda sucks that it costs more than 20$ here...

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I love the ebay sellers that have hundreds of an item and put ONE up a week just to create an aura of scarcity.

they gotta do what they gotta do.

I've had my o2 amp auction up for well over a year. (You can tell from the tittle)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280877402276?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

eBay won't let me change it  :rolleyes:

The Zalman Clip On is pretty cool, but being omni direction, i'm wondering if it's just going to pick up random noise from everywhere. Kinda sucks that it costs more than 20$ here...

It does pick up other noises, but if you've got voice activation set high enough or if you use push to talk it isn't a problem. Just about any cheap Lapel mic would be similar if there's any you can find.