Electrolyte

Updated

Updated

seems i was right you can really see the wire color through that. i hope it doesn't look that bad when you look at it not trying to be an ass but that really stands out in that photo but @marto seems to have done a rather nice and fast job

I didn't read the thread because it's late and I'm lazy but what exactly is the intent of this build?

It seems like an odd combination of parts with a 3970x and a 760, at the same time putting it on a M6G with a 212.

that wrist rest has seen some days

Error: 410

seems i was right you can really see the wire color through that. i hope it doesn't look that bad when you look at it not trying to be an ass but that really stands out in that photo but @marto seems to have done a rather nice and fast job

It won't be as noticeable once it's in the case.

I didn't read the thread because it's late and I'm lazy but what exactly is the intent of this build?

It seems like an odd combination of parts with a 3970x and a 760, at the same time putting it on a M6G with a 212.

that wrist rest has seen some days

Well then if you'd read the thread then you'd know :P Basically I got given the 212 and am going to use it until I've got the money for the H320 and a few other things. The purpose of it is to pretty much do everything I need - heavy multi tasking etc. 

Windspeed has a build. Me: YUSSSS

in my basement,using a computer,staring at a 1024x768 screen

Update 2

Well shit - I don't know when I'm going to get all this finished. A certain incident the other day has left me out of pocket somewhere between $700 and $1300 which is the majority of what I was going to spend in a couple of days to get parts. 

In other news, a big thanks to @marto for his patience and skill in sleeving. 

VzpVYna.jpg4LfRO6H.jpg0GIhIu4.jpg

So the sleeving is done however as I said, I don't know when this will be finished now as I'm pretty much broke. 

$700-$1300? The only people that can do that to you here in Aus are the police. Haha, did you get a fine mate?

$700-$1300? The only people that can do that to you here in Aus are the police. Haha, did you get a fine mate?

Nah, insurance :P

• 2 weeks later...

Updates,I really want to see this build.

Monday I'm going shopping. :)

Monday I'm going shopping. :)

Yessss. Can't wait to see this bad boy.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Parts are here, let's build!

Holy mother of everything please do @Windspeed36

Stream it?

Yes praise Gaben and LMG!

Nah, I couldn't - too much other stuff to do. I'll update this tomorrow or the day after. :)

Nah, I couldn't - too much other stuff to do. I'll update this tomorrow or the day after. :)

update you say... hows it going? we are more then willing to watch another build stream if you do one

nice speed of the wind :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Yes finally, images.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Awe I was looking forward to the legos 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

So uh, it's kinda done. I began with the concept of building a Lego case until the Fractal Mini R2 releases in January however as I was building, I grew more and more concerned over the fact that the Lego could melt as it's 2011 and I also was worried about bending stuff on the back. Therefore I drove back down to PCCG and picked up an Aerocool Dead Silence White with the window. (review here). I don't know if I'm going to move to the Mini when it comes out. Aside from that, I've still got a second 760 to add, a H320 or H220, another hard drive and the LED's at minimum. I'm still unsure on the RAID array as I've got other things to spend money on. Sorry for the shitty images,  I'll be taking better ones when I do the next upgrades. 

On a side note, I've just noticed that the banners for this build log look so long on a 1920x1080 screen. 

Modern gpu uses vga.

I feel so gypped by the fact that I watched you sleeve wired, then heard you set up sending it out and now don't even see the wires in what i think is a temporary build in this case. Mainly what I'm saying is you should have used the Legos...

Anyways looks nice for now. lol
@Windspeed36