Electrolyte

I CHALLENGE YOU TO BUILD A LEGO COMPUTER MWAHAHAHAHAH but the build log does look nice :D 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

yummy

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Update: I've applied to RMA the GPU - the second fan has issues with PWM :(

Bad luck there. I hope they take it and are not slow as about it as it always sucks when it takes weeks to get stuff that back that should have worked from the start.

that blows!

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Bad luck there. I hope they take it and are not slow as about it as it always sucks when it takes weeks to get stuff that back that should have worked from the start.

I just take it back to the store and get a new one. Gotta love Australia.

Hahahahaha!

his avatar just makes it even better

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Took me nearly a month and a half to get my Motherboard back MURICA. Lucky you

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

• 1 month later...

I just take it back to the store and get a new one. Gotta love Australia.

so how did that work out?

Any update or streams coming anytime soon? I'm more then willing to watch you stream a case change as if nothing else the sleeving stream was entertaining. 

• 2 weeks later...

so how did that work out?

Any update or streams coming anytime soon? I'm more then willing to watch you stream a case change as if nothing else the sleeving stream was entertaining. 

Nothing much changing. Work is tempting me so much; walking past 30 Titans and similar every day begins to get to you not to mention the hard drives... Next step may be the new Silverstone baby FT02 with custom loop otherwise a custom loop in my existing case. I'll also be getting more drives for RAID 1. Need a second GPU too then paint them white. 

• 3 weeks later...

Fractal Mini R2 is ordered and I should be able to get that from work on Wednesday, drive 2 is in, water cooling on its way soon :D

Fractal Mini R2 is ordered and I should be able to get that from work on Wednesday, drive 2 is in, water cooling on its way soon :D

Awesome can't wait to see this

Phew I thought this build was dead what a silly thought :lol:

• 1 month later...

Some feedback on this idea? Thinking of spray painting the motherboard tray white then re-doing the sleeving; probably buying from someone on the forum in a gray or similar. 4 LED strips, one about 1-2" in underneath the board. 

Some feedback on this idea? Thinking of spray painting the motherboard tray white then re-doing the sleeving; probably buying from someone on the forum in a gray or similar. 4 LED strips, one about 1-2" in underneath the board. 

Just to make sure I understand right, you're talking about the M/B tray on the

Midi R2? I would like that idea. And gray sleeving can look really nice, as

RedLeader's R4 has shown. ;)

Oh, and LED strips under the board? Hell yeah! :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

LEDs under the board sound like something awesome I have to try out as well.

Just to make sure I understand right, you're talking about the M/B tray on the

Midi R2? I would like that idea. And gray sleeving can look really nice, as

RedLeader's R4 has shown. ;)

Oh, and LED strips under the board? Hell yeah! :D

mini R2 - matx version

• 4 weeks later...

H105 added, second 840 SSD I had kicking around is also in.