Acer Aspire 4752G - OVERHEATING AT 1.3GHz Full load 90c

claymore812

Hi there! I just need help about my Laptop, Acer Asipire 4752G, a gaming laptol as of the end of the model says (4752G) with an Acer Motherboard, Intel I5 2.4Ghz up to 3.0GHz (turboboost).
While i play League of Legends, My laptop gets heating and heating, i use a program Throttlestop so my computer won't throttle down to 784 ish Mhz while gaming. Is there any solution that my fan speed go higher? because my bios dosen't have a fan control -.- I replace my thermal paste 1 day ago, but no change at all. I use Silicone Heat Transfer Compound. I saw this dude at the Youtube that, you could ramp your fan speed at fullspeed, cutting the two wires on the fan, (blue and the white) and leaving black and red wire for negative and positive, leaving the blue and white in the air, the white might be the sensor or temp, and the blue one is the adjustment for it. Is that procedure okey? Or not? I'm planning to replace this bad boy up, 5 years of serving me. Now. The question is, how to lower the temp and max speed fan on this laptop? 

PS: I have a cooler master laptop pad, and a mini fan blowing air inside the small heat sink.  

Left side, Idle temp                   -                    Right side, Full Load temp

Screenshot (237).png

Screenshot (235).png

Screenshot (239).png

is the fan filled with dust and crap?

I dont know about cutting wires but i personally wouldnt try that.

catching up on Game of Thrones I see... :)

CPU - i7-6700k | CPU Cooler - Corsair h100i GTX | Motherboard -  Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 7 | RAM - Corsair Vengeance (2x8GB) 2400Mhz | Graphics Card -  Asus GTX 980 Strix | Power Supply - Corsair CS750M | Storage - Kingston HyperX Fury 240Gb, 2tb HDD | Case - Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Monitor - Acer Predator X34 | Colour Theme - Red & Black

Operating System - Windows 10 Pro | Peripherals - Corsair Mechanical K70 Keyboard Non RGB / Corsair Sabre mouse / Corsair Void Wireless Headphones

4 minutes ago, L0rd0din said:

is the fan filled with dust and crap?

I dont know about cutting wires but i personally wouldnt try that.

catching up on Game of Thrones I see... :)

Well, I've clean it more then once :)

28 minutes ago, claymore812 said:

Well, I've clean it more then once :)

You can reduce your maximum processor state in power settings. Changing it to 99% base clock should stay 2.4Ghz on all cores but turbo boost will be disabled. It might be enough to stop overheating. If you are getting over 60fps in league turn on vsync or set FPS cap at 80.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

16 minutes ago, JuztBe said:

You can reduce your maximum processor state in power settings. Changing it to 99% base clock should stay 2.4Ghz on all cores but turbo boost will be disabled. It might be enough to stop overheating. If you are getting over 60fps in league turn on vsync or set FPS cap at 80.

My CPU is on 1.3GHz, with throttlestop, I set my cpu to stay on 1.3GHz, while gaming,(LoL) the temp stay at 90c with 1.3Ghz. 

Running on AC power, High Performance battery settings

Edited by claymore812
Additional Information

13 minutes ago, claymore812 said:

My CPU is on 1.3GHz, with throttlestop, I set my cpu to stay on 1.3GHz, while gaming,(LoL) the temp stay at 90c with 1.3Ghz. 

Running on AC power, High Performance battery settings

Wow, that's quite a situation.
I would try re-screwing heatsink, maybe after changing thermal paste you've screwed it bit lose.
I doubt that cutting wires would help you with anything, it's not going to spin past its max RPM anyway.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

1 hour ago, JuztBe said:

Wow, that's quite a situation.
I would try re-screwing heatsink, maybe after changing thermal paste you've screwed it bit lose.
I doubt that cutting wires would help you with anything, it's not going to spin past its max RPM anyway.

I double check the screws, but there are fine. *_* I have a cooling pad, and i want it to have a boost, its soooooooooooo~~~~ slowwwww! how can i speed it up?