6 pin male to 6 pin male splitter

Bliznipa

I've been struggling with connecting my GPU with my bit fenix sexy colored cables, but I only have 1 6pin pci slot left on my PSU. I've been looking everywhere. Can anyone help me find a 6 pin male to 2 x 6pin males splitter?? I can't find one anywhere. Thanks!

You shouldn't use adapters for power in your computer. If it's not there it usually means it's not meant for what your doing.

Main System Specs:

• Intel Core i5 6500 3.2GHz CPU
  • Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H Motherboard
  • Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB 2400MHz, Gskill Ripjaws 8GB
  • Asus GTX 1060 Turbo
  • Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB SSD
  • Seagate 1TB NAS Grade HDD x2
  • Thermaltake NiC F3 Cooler
  • EVGA Supernova 750 G2 Power Supply
  • NZXT S340 Red/Black Case
  • Noctua NF-F12 Fan x2

Laptop Specs:

• Intel Pentium N3700 CPU
  • 4GB Kingston RAM
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • Windows 10 Home

Peripherals:

• Microsoft Wired 600 KB
  • Dell 2003 Mouse
  • HP Compaq LA2206x Monitor
  • Logitech X530 5.1 Speakers
  • Roland RH-5 Headphones

1 hour ago, Bliznipa said:

I've been struggling with connecting my GPU with my bit fenix sexy colored cables, but I only have 1 6pin pci slot left on my PSU. I've been looking everywhere. Can anyone help me find a 6 pin male to 2 x 6pin males splitter?? I can't find one anywhere. Thanks!

What PSU and GPU are you using, if your need adapters usually they are fairly dodgy PSU's. 

59 minutes ago, Warning said:

You shouldn't use adapters for power in your computer. If it's not there it usually means it's not meant for what your doing.

I have a 600w supply for only about 350w needed. Must single or multi rail psus can handle it. It's for the GPU to be used off of one slot

22 minutes ago, W-L said:

What PSU and GPU are you using, if your need adapters usually they are fairly dodgy PSU's. 

Corsair cx600m and r 9 380x by power color (needs 2x6 pin power and doesn't come with power cable is the issue). My case fan control takes up one of the power slots, the sata power takes up another so I only have one 6 pin slot available on my psu

3 minutes ago, Bliznipa said:

Corsair cx600m and r 9 380x by power color (needs 2x6 pin power and doesn't come with power cable is the issue). My case fan control takes up one of the power slots, the sata power takes up another so I only have one 6 pin slot available on my psu

That unit should be enough for that without issues however ideally it is best practice to not use many adapters. Something like this would work for what you are needing:

http://www.amazon.com/PCI-Express-Video-Y-Splitter-Adapter-Supply/dp/B00A3OVG4W

2 minutes ago, W-L said:

That unit should be enough for that without issues however ideally it is best practice to not use many adapters. Something like this would work for what you are needing:

http://www.amazon.com/PCI-Express-Video-Y-Splitter-Adapter-Supply/dp/B00A3OVG4W

And that would be great but I actually already have that. I would need that same one but the single end would need to be male also and not female, I need 3 male ends so 1 for psu connection, and 2 others for the female end of my 2 gpu cables

8 minutes ago, Bliznipa said:

And that would be great but I actually already have that. I would need that same one but the single end would need to be male also and not female, I need 3 male ends so 1 for psu connection, and 2 others for the female end of my 2 gpu cables

That GPU only has two connectors so it would only require a splitter, and being dual 6 pins it would acutally require this as that as one solid 8 pin and on 6+2pin:

http://www.amazon.com/PCI-Express-Video-Y-Splitter-Adapter-Supply/dp/B00VWEGKD4/ref=pd_sim_147_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41iafWFoXEL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1G7ACJ2NS3K84S3QGAX3

If you want a full replacement cable you will need to get it custom made, I believe CableMod makes them and the basic kits may work. 

Edited by W-L

7 minutes ago, W-L said:

That GPU only has two connectors so it would only require a splitter, and being dual 6 pins it would acutally require this as that as one solid 8 pina nd on 6+2pin:

http://www.amazon.com/PCI-Express-Video-Y-Splitter-Adapter-Supply/dp/B00VWEGKD4/ref=pd_sim_147_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=41iafWFoXEL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=1G7ACJ2NS3K84S3QGAX3

I admit I guess I don't really understand what you mean

1 hour ago, W-L said:

That GPU only has two connectors so it would only require a splitter, and being dual 6 pins it would acutally require this as that as one solid 8 pin and on 6+2pin:

If you want a full replacement cable you will need to get it custom made, I believe CableMod makes them and the basic kits may work. 

Ok I'll definitely check out cable mods, thanks

2 hours ago, W-L said:

Ok so I figured out I basically need a 3-way female rather than male