What is wrong with gtx 980ti and 4790k?

Pooherino ツ

Ed said he feels bad for the 980ti in this vid for the first pc, I don't really get it.

That CPU and GPU combo is fine, its just the cable manegment

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

absolutely nothing wrong

like nanner meant, maybe its because the 980ti is living in a not-up-to-his-standard system

he should understand that some cases dont have a place to stash the cables and drive cages are fine to stash cables if they wont be visible from the side panel

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Did you watch the beginning of the video where he said it's all a joke?

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Its the cable management. A top of the line GPU and i7 should not be in that abomination of a system.

3 hours ago, DXMember said:

Did you watch the beginning of the video where he said it's all a joke?

I know its a joke I just don't understand what he meant when he said he feels bad for the 980ti

14 minutes ago, Pooherino ツ said:

I know its a joke I just don't understand what he meant when he said he feels bad for the 980ti

the world is a difficult place to live in, I'm sure you'll get the joke as time goes by

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

3 hours ago, DXMember said:

the world is a difficult place to live in, I'm sure you'll get the joke as time goes by

..... no one cares, I ask a simple question, don't wanna answer, fuck off, why be a dick?