Is My PC still game worthy?

My Specs:

CPU: i72630Q

GPU: Ge-force GT 555M

RAM: 8:00 GB

This is a laptop and it is still getting 60 FPS at medium settings, but I would like to upgrade to high settings and 60 FPS. I don't want to necessarily throw away this laptop. Would it work well if I put it with AAA titles like fallout 4? turning off V-sync, and all medium settings?

1 minute ago, Slayerstealth said:

My Specs:

CPU: i72630Q

GPU: Ge-force GT 555M

RAM: 8:00 GB

This is a laptop and it is still getting 60 FPS at medium settings, but I would like to upgrade to high settings and 60 FPS. I don't want to necessarily throw away this laptop. Would it work well if I put it with AAA titles like fallout 4? turning off V-sync, and all medium settings?

Fallout 4 even on low settings looks surprisingly well compared to the high and ultra settings. I dont know how much FPS you would get however i would recommend upgrading if you want high settings AND 60 FPS. Your biggest concern should be mods however, they eat FPS like hot pockets.

The Canadian Version Of Everything

-Made In Canada

Fallout 4 even on low settings looks surprisingly well compared to the high and ultra settings. I dont know how much FPS you would get however i would recommend upgrading if you want high settings AND 60 FPS. Your biggest concern should be mods however, they eat FPS like hot pockets.

I'm not a mod guy, unless I have to. Thanks for the feedback!

exact same spec laptop (in my sig)

cant even play tomb raider 2013 with low settings above 40fps avg D:

the gt555m is just not cut-out for heavy gaming

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

• 2 weeks later...

If this makes a difference...I am able to get a solid 75 frames in CS:GO with all high settings.

How? I think my graphics may still have some juice, there just not current. it shows it has the power.

57 minutes ago, Slayerstealth said:

If this makes a difference...I am able to get a solid 75 frames in CS:GO with all high settings.

How? I think my graphics may still have some juice, there just not current. it shows it has the power.

CS:GO is a potato game. Not that hard to run.