Use for 2 Emachines T3990s

I have 2 Emachines T3990s, with fresh installs of Ubuntu server, and Im wondering what kinds of programs you all think would be best for said machines.

Current Stats:

CPU: Intel Celeron D 335 (1 Core at 2.8 Ghz)

RAM: 2GB DDR 333Mhz

Disk: WD Green (Runs at SATA 1 Dye to mobo)

Ive used them for minecraft servers, but they cap out at around 5 players. CPU is the biggest limiter

Or sell them as antiques and use the money towards a cheap newer server. They go out in bulk occasionally. You can get a loaded rackmount dual socket for under $200. 

Daphile? nice music player and web radio, streams to devices on a browser and can play on the device from a web gui. Other than that you could use them for text based game consoles xD 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

2 minutes ago, clarkmcc said:

that's what I use my N2O cooled titan z dual sli rig for... I don't think these server can run that ;)

Lmao, let me just get some 980tis for 'a dark room'

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Im just trying to see how much I can do with them without selling. Ive got a bank account that is struggling to even pay off my college tuition, and both were given free to me from my family.

If a bank account is light, I would try and sell them. When I was running tight, I sold LITERALLY everything that wasn't plugged in. As for practical uses... I don't know, they're pretty old. Better get creative...

The issue is, These units probably wont sell for any more than maybe $30. They arent OLD, but they arent new either. They were at the end of the single-core generation.

Going off of CPU-Upgrade, The most i can do with that socket is upgrade to a Pentium 4 RK80546PG0961M, a Hyper-Threaded Single-Core running at 3.4Ghx and 800Mhz FSB. CPU-Upgrade gives me a 51% chance that it will work.