what fan to use for case

vex_dm

So I have thermaltake case versa n21 and my configuration is amd x8 8300, mobo asus m5a97 r2 and gtx 960 2gb. My question is what fan to use for my case? I wanted two intake fans on front and one exghaust fan backside the case and two up case fans are reserved for corsair hydro h110. Is it good combination? And I wanted fans to be led because case is transparent.

as far as LEDs go do you like the thermaltake ring led lights? I recently bought some and i really like them as opposed to the over bright and often saturated typical leds as a bonus you can change the colors to 256 different ones and even remember the settings on reboot combine this with the hue+ fro leds and you have a awesome leds setup with tons of options that will all be remembered on boot and can be changed at anytime for future builds and mood change.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

Not bad. I found triple pack for 59$. I hope it is quiet and durable.