Help with new gaming PC build

Sarmasx

(I received no replies from the last one and reposted)

Hello guys. I'm no expert on PC build, and i could really use some help with my upcoming upgrade, cause i made the last one alone without any help, and my PC crashes every day since then (2010). Obviously i made some wrong hardware choices, of which i was not aware. Or even wrong hardware placement. Anyway, now, 6 years later, we have Linus forums and all the help we can have, right? So here we go:

• Motherboard: Asus Z170-K
  • Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K
  • GPU: MSI Radeon R9 390 Gaming 8GB
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3466MHz
  • Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (Window)
  • PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower 750W Cable Management

If someone sees something wrong with this, or bottlenecks if any, please reply. Thank you.

Decent build but I'd swap out the Thermaltake PSU. Not saying it's absolute rubbish but I'd avoid Thermaltake as a PSU brand altogether.

See if you can find any SeaSonic or XFX PSUs. Or if you want full modularity, something from EVGA's G2 or GS lineups.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Seems fine mostly but two notes:

1-Get 2*8GB rather than 4*4GB since you have two free slots you can upgrade to later

2-The PSU isn't that good. I'll try to get a EVGA G2, and if that doesn't fit your budget a seasonic S12-|| 620w will do.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide