Does the Surface Pro come with a keyboard?

Does the Surface Pro 4 come with a keyboard or do you have to buy it separately? 

check if its listed in the accessories on the product page of the place you are buying from

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

7 minutes ago, z123killer said:

Does the Surface Pro 4 come with a keyboard or do you have to buy it separately? 

Yes. however it's sometime a crummy keyboard with capacitive buttons, but it's usually a normal one. unless specifically stated otherwise, i think it would be safe to assume that it comes with a keyboard

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

No, you need to buy it separately.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

no, originally it is a tablet, so the keyboard is an extra ...

surface pro is really better with a keyboard, it can do so much more and be a perfect laptop

Nope , well not in france , it comes without the keyboard wich cost around 100€.

I wish i could oc my body, during winter overheating would be great.

No, Keyboards on surface products come separately with the exception of the surface book, unless you get something like a special offer (they used to offer the surface RT with the touch keyboard, but that sucked anyway.) 

The pro variants come with the surface pen and the surface x variants come without pen or keyboard. 

Keep in mind that the pro 4 keyboard is a huge improvement over the pro 3 keyboard, and also that the tablet will be backwards compatible with the keyboard so you can get a surface 3 keyboard if it is cheaper, although I would recommend getting the pro 4 one.

If you live in the UK, I managed to get the surface 3 keyboard half price(£55) from Cex unopened so that could be an option.  

6700k|Hyper 212 EVO|Asus Z170 Deluxe|GTX970 STRIX|16gb 2400mhz Teamgroup memory|Samsung 950 PRO+ 2TB Seagate HDD| CM Realpower M1000|H440

"The tragedy of the poor is the poverty of their aspirations" Adam Smith

Take a look at my flickr?:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/150012948@N06/