charging htc one m8

jockey

can i charge my htc one m8 with other charger? the original charger that comes with it seems not to fit and heats up incredibly fast. can i charge it with my brother's meizu m2 note charger?

6 minutes ago, jockey said:

can i charge my htc one m8 with other charger? the original charger that comes with it seems not to fit and heats up incredibly fast. can i charge it with my brother's meizu m2 note charger?

Yes you can use any type of USB charger. The original charger must have a fried circuit, that's might be why is overheating. You can charge your phone with your brothers charger, making sure that it has the same connecter as your phone. Which is microUSB by the way.

2 minutes ago, AgentEddie99 said:

Yes you can use any type of USB charger. The original charger must have a fried circuit, that's might be why is overheating. You can charge your phone with your brothers charger, making sure that it has the same connecter as your phone. Which is microUSB by the way.

thanks for replying how do i know that my brother's meizu charger is compatible? i think it is as my other brother uses it to charge his new lg g4 without any problem however i bought my phone from ebay without warranty so i'm afraid

1 minute ago, jockey said:

thanks for replying how do i know that my brother's meizu charger is compatible? i think it is as my other brother uses it to charge his new lg g4 without any problem however i bought my phone from ebay without warranty so i'm afraid

Does your brother's phone run Android?

Just now, AgentEddie99 said:

Does your brother's phone run Android?

yes it runs android lollipop 5.0

Just now, jockey said:

yes it runs android lollipop 5.0

For a tip with all Android devices, they all have the same connecter as each other. No matter if they are by HTC or Google. They have the exact same connecter as each other, microUSB. That is why Android is better then Apple crap. Because its universal over all the devices, even older gen devices.

23 minutes ago, jockey said:

All phones get hot when the charge.

Higher AMP output on the charger = faster charging time but more heat.

1 hour ago, AgentEddie99 said:

For a tip with all Android devices, they all have the same connecter as each other. No matter if they are by HTC or Google. They have the exact same connecter as each other, microUSB. That is why Android is better then Apple crap. Because its universal over all the devices, even older gen devices.

i know that but the charger was incredibly heated up dude. i mean really heated up lol and it didn't fit my power socket correctly

43 minutes ago, IsaacDaGrazin said:

why did you say mate so many times?

and i thought you meant htc vive ;-;

what?

Just now, IsaacDaGrazin said:

m8

pun? lol

5 minutes ago, jockey said:

pun? lol

You literally just made every Australian hate you...'0'