Opinions on Console Killer

2 minutes ago, GreezyJeezy said:

even if you say its recognizes does not mean it will perform the same. they can easily make the game say its a 4 core to trick it but when it comes down to it, it only has 2 physical cores.

Check out linus' video on hyper threaded v non-hyperthreaded cores- they perform the same.

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

3 minutes ago, Jacktastic-Mofo said:

Check out linus' video on hyper threaded v non-hyperthreaded cores- they perform the same.

So I was right and you meant hyperthreading. Also, i3 would allow me to upgrade to i5 or i7 in the future without changing anything else. I think I might go for that. Now just gotta figure out the GPU.

6 minutes ago, Miguel552 said:

So I was right and you meant hyperthreading. Also, i3 would allow me to upgrade to i5 or i7 in the future without changing anything else. I think I might go for that. Now just gotta figure out the GPU.

Yup, and what's your total budget?

Sergeant, United States Marine Corps

Network Administrator, Comptia A+, Security+, Cisco Certified Networking Associate

From a G3258 to dual Xeon E5-2670's

I don't really have one, just have to be low enough to be able to justify not getting a console. So like $400-500.