Google are hording the cookies

Funny I was just reading this article about W3C who are trying something similar but your article mentions nothing about them, I wonder if Google are doing their own thing or if its connected

Source:

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/17/4741028/do-not-tracks-future-in-doubt-as-major-ad-group-withdraws-from-talks

[edit]

Being anonymous on the internet is not a good thing unless you have devious intentions.
Could not disagree with you more tbh... but I am not going to start debating that with you now, apart from the fact that it would derail the whole thread I just dont have the energy atm
Edited by Ethnod
Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Being anonymous on the internet is not a good thing unless you have devious intentions.

Im not sure if trolling or just ignorant...

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Im not sure if trolling or just ignorant...

Not trolling or being ignorant, i respect the forums rules and doing both is not my way of contributing to the "interwebs". As Ethnod stated 2 posts above you, this is not the thread for discussion nor do i want to derail the thread. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Not trolling or being ignorant, i respect the forums rules and doing both is not my way of contributing to the "interwebs". As Ethnod stated 2 posts above you, this is not the thread for discussion nor do i want to derail the thread.

im sorry but I dont feel like I drailed the topic? I just wanted clarification

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

im sorry but I dont feel like I drailed the topic? I just wanted clarification

Never meant for you to feel so. 

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.