Any trouble with folding tables?

I'm looking to buy a cheap, usable desk in the near future. I've seen people use folding tables before and so far that's my plan. But I don't know if there are any safety risks behind using a folding table. Ergonomics and cable management don't bother me. I've sat at a folding table before and it was the most comfortable sitting experience of my life. Does anybody here use a folding table for their desk? Have you ever encountered static build-up? Is is sturdy enough? Is there anything you recommend as far as cheap desks go that AREN'T used? This is my first post here. Thanks in advance!

If you're going to use a folding table, I recommend getting one that is longer than 20", because the folding table I am using right now is that long and is not enough. I had to buy a mount for my monitor to hold it above the table because the books it was sitting on before were hogging so much space and were driving me mad.

Far as I can tell, there are no safety risks, its pretty sturdy enough, but it does wobble with every keystroke. Also, there is no static buildup with this table.

Right now I am looking to get an L shape desk from Amazon for around $90, that is my recommendation.

1 hour ago, yeva said:

Just buy some plywood and 2x3s from home depot man

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?