Core i7-3770K - Bitfenix Prodigy - P8Z77-I - Mini-ITX- GTX-650TI *Beausiph's Build*

Beausiph

Beausiph's Build: Core i7-3770K - P8Z77-I - Mini-ITX- GTX-650TI

attachment.php?attachmentid=40626&stc=1

Components:

BitFenix Prodigy in white

Intel i7 3770K

Asus P8Z77-I

G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB

Gigabyte Geforce GTX 650 TI (Overclock Edition)

Zalmann CNPS 9900 135mm CPU cooler

Bitfenix Recon

Bitfenix Spectre Pro Red LED 120mm (x2)

Bitfenix Spectre Pro Red LED 230mm

Bitfenix Spectre Red LED 140mm (I got all of this Bitfenix fans, because like Slick said in the last live stream, they look Cool)

Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 2TB

Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 1TB

OCZ Vertex 2 40GB

OCZ Vertex 4 64GB

OCZ Fatal1ty 550W

Comments:

Great Build, Machine is a Hackintosh and runs 10.8 Mountain Lion flawlessly(Bios does have to be patched). It's also running Windows 8 (which I use most of the time.) I'm working on sleeved cables, so pictures will follow soon enough.

Although the best news ever: NCIX now has front panels for the Prodigy in stock - so I ordered the black mesh with Red trim. I'm going to see how the black mesh looks, but if it doesn't look right a mod will be coming (maybe painting it, or making custom mesh)

MOAR PICTURES COMING SOON!!!!

Looks very aesthetically pleasing man

Graphics card is looking a little under the weather compared to your other components, but those red LEDs will help you forget about it ;)

Looks very aesthetically pleasing man Graphics card is looking a little under the weather compared to your other components' date=' but those red LEDs will help you forget about it ;) [/quote']

Ya know, if I had to do it again - I'd go with a 3570K and a way better Graphics Card. Oh well, I do a lot of Photoshop and Indesign work and it works perfect!

I do some minor gaming, like Portal, which I can easily max out.

good job love that case, carn't wait for the rest for the pictures! if you like that case check this out you might like it!

hes aussie to :)
| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

good job love that case' date=' carn't wait for the rest for the pictures! if you like that case check this out you might like it! [url']
hes aussie to :)

I've been following his videos since I got the case! I love the tedious detail he puts into his builds. I would love my build to be like that, maybe I'd skip the front panel though :P

Love the look of this system and most small form factor, high performance machines. How was to build in? I'm planning to build one for my Dad before the next gen consoles release.

Love the look of this system and most small form factor' date=' high performance machines. How was to build in? I'm planning to build one for my Dad before the next gen consoles release.[/quote']

It really isn't bad to build in! My cooler is really big, and it fit in quite easily.

The hardest part is fitting the PSU. My PSU is semi-modular, so I used motherboard standoffs to give it a little more room (it makes the PSU stick out a little, nothing major) I'll upload pics so you get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

Alright, So I am also adding in sleeved cables - I purchased some from a seller on ebay (I tried my own and failed), I'll post a link if it's good stuff.

Photos will come after they're installed.

Any problems you came across building this? I'm looking at doing a near identical build just with a 660TI and a 3570 for the folks to replace a 775..

Any problems you came across building this? I'm looking at doing a near identical build just with a 660TI and a 3570 for the folks to replace a 775..

Nothing too big, just watch the CPU cooler size (especially if you mount a 120MM fan above it), and the powersupply size. I think the max is 160mm, but that is so tight. I've seen a couple of simple mods to make it stick out the back a little, I used motherboard standoffs to give a little more room for the modular connectors.

• 1 month later...

Some new photos!

I also have some of the outside of the case, I'll upload those soon

773725_10151641134889115_2042359264_o.jpg

774169_10151641229324115_342507499_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update

I just ordered watercooling gear. I ordered blood red Bitspower compression fittings (http://www.bitspower.com/html/product/product02.aspx?kind=55&kind2=55), Swiftech Apogee Drive II, Liquid Fusion 160 (https://frozenqshop.com/index.php/lf160.html).

Does anyone have a suggestion for a rad?

I'm also working on a 'box' to hide the hard drives and cables. I'll upload some pictures once this stuff starts rolling in. :)