is 35 Degrees C to hot for a computer booting for the first time??

Skye2468

I just boot my computer I built for the first time and it says the cpu is 35 C and the motherboard is 37 C

Is this a good temperature or not.... im not doing nothing but going into the setup....

thats perfectly fine

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

That's a ok temperature. Your all good :D.

My CPU runs at around 15C to 25c idle but I use liquid cooling so yolo

Wow this was old as heck, Need to update this signature!

That's what my 4790K does under its current AIO (due to the current thermal compound that I'm using), and lower than what it did under an Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0, so that temperature is fine.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

2 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

That's what my 4790K does under its current AIO (due to the current thermal compound that I'm using), and lower than what it did under an Arctic Freezer Pro 7 Rev 2.0, so that temperature is fine.

I thought you had AMD? When did you go Intel, fam?

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

15 minutes ago, Enderman said:

thats perfectly fine

14 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

yes, that's perfectly okay. Unless you are running an uber high-end liquid cooler your CPU is going to run at ~35C idle regardless.

5 minutes ago, Marshall212 said:

That's a ok temperature. Your all good :D.

My CPU runs at around 15C to 25c idle but I use liquid cooling so yolo

2 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Im using a 4790k with a corsair h100i v2 liquid cooler

Its fine.......

Cpu: Intel i7-5820k at 4.6 Ghz // Motherboard: Asus X99 Pro // Ram: 32gb of Crucial Balistix at 2400 Mhz // Gpu: GTX 1080 Founders Edtion // SSD: Samsung 850 evo 250gb, Samsung 950 pro 256 gb, // Cooler: Cooler Master ml240r // Case: NZXT h500i 

5 minutes ago, Fulgrim said:

I thought you had AMD? When did you go Intel, fam?

That would be my laptop. Phenom II N970 (the original P920 wasn't that good), Ati Mobility Radeon HD5650 (1GB DDR3 1600), Ati Mobility Radeon HD4250 (64MB dedicated DDR2 800, 256MB shared). Pretty much on the laptop side of things I'll go AMD as they have the best price/performance with their latest APU (and hopefully Zen-I can keep using the current laptop until the first Zen 16nm APU based laptops come out)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL