Difference between 750ti and 750ti low profile?

Go to solution Solved by APasz,

There are no direct differences other than physical size. Obviously with a smaller cooler it may cap performance a tiny bit.

So my old graphics card died and I need a new one, I don't play much games, just CSGO and some casual simulators. I was thinking about buying a 750ti since it's an average card and would probably fit my needs, then one went on sale from Gigabyte, but it's the low profile version wich is shorter. So I wanted to know if the low profile has any difference from the standard card or is just the size? I'm talking about performance, power need, etc.

There are no direct differences other than physical size. Obviously with a smaller cooler it may cap performance a tiny bit.

-アパゾ

9 minutes ago, APasz said:

The low profile is made to be put in one of the cases with half size pci slots. so if you have a pre built that has a elevating proprietary power supply, you should get the low profile

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

don't forget it may have a half-height PCI bracket, make sure you have a full height one.

Woo!